Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CASH FOR CLUNKERS

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I'm afraid I can only afford one discount per hat ordered Rogera. Multiples are treated as one.
Good thing, or some of the Loungers would send you 10 used hats at $25 each, and you'd make almost nothing on your new ones!

I might be able to dive in on this. Your St. Charles is awfully tempting . . . and I have several good-condition hats that are looking for a better home.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Landman, it's pretty gratifying at the end.

I received a hat yesterday that I believe might be for the Clunkers program but there was no note or anything in the box so I'm not sure. If you are reading, Thank you Mr. Witherite of NY. Please contact me privately to confirm that the hat is for the program and not for a rebuild?

BladeOfAnduril

One of the Regulars
Mr. Fawcett, is there an expiration date on the Clunkers discount? I have a hat I can send in, but know I'm a ways off yet from being able to order one of your masterpieces. Thanks!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Mr. Fawcett, is there an expiration date on the Clunkers discount? I have a hat I can send in, but know I'm a ways off yet from being able to order one of your masterpieces. Thanks!

No Matt , there isn't. If you aren't able to take advantage of the discount this year it will stay on the books until you use it.

Alan, please send them to
VS Custom Hats
VA program
262 Hiatt Lane
Central Point, Or. 97502

Now would be a good time to Thank
Emigran
Landman,
RLK, Thanks once again Robert, got them yesterday
Rabbit, again, I'm stunned, Thank you, all the way from Germany to help our US Vets. That is above and beyond Sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy