Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CASH FOR CLUNKERS

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Two hats heading your way, Art. I hope they'll arrive on time.

One of the hats requires some work, the other one doesn't. I hope the hat gods will forgive me for the cramming job I did (on the hat that need work anyway; the other one will be fine).

Last edited:

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Good Morning Art:
The two hats from me are on the way! I just hope two veterans will get some enjoyment out of them. Thanks again for what you're doing with this project. Neither hat is in bad shape at all, I just don't wear them much and thought they could go to help someone who may wear them more than I do. Take care!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
update, I received 18 hats yesterday from one donor but I don't recognize the name on the box and have no idea of his screen name. Whoever you are, THANK YOU!!!!!
Please contact me

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I loaded up a box on Monday and it is on the way. Here is a pic with some of the hats. Truthfully, I got to feeling guilty about sending these hats and I included a better Stetson Open Road and a Adam Executive. I feel better and hope the recipients enjoy!

IMG_3877-M.jpg

Winter Holiday greetings to all.

Eric -

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I went through some hats yesterday and have four sitting here in boxes ready for me to take them to the post office next week. This is a fine project that you're doing, Art. I'm very pleased to make a small donation to this cause.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I did get it Sir, Thank you. I haven't done a count yet but my living room is filling up with hats for the Vets and is SO cool. Also, I'm sorry but I've misplaced my master list of gent's donating so am having to start over from memory. When ordering a hat please just remind me and I of course will honor the discount. I don't think there will be many missed on the list. I'm hoping to deliver on Friday all I have ready for them and then in January when I finish all refurbs. I'll keep everyone posted.

Art, will you be doing this next year? After the Holidays I will probably be thinning out some of my lesser worn hats and I would just as soon donate them to your cause if you need them.

Perry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR