Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CASH FOR CLUNKERS

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN GENTS!!!!

I'm back in town again and would like to announce a "kickoff" discount for the new series. Any order between now and the end of the year will receive a $50 discount if you are a Lounge member. If you send a hat for the Vets, an additional $25, total of $75 off. Yes, that's right back to 2007 prices on my hats. For those of you that are new, I am reviving a long term thread explaining that every other year I collect "clunkers" that you don't use anymore, clean them up as needed, then donate them to the local VA here in Southern Oregon. We have a large medical facility here that services vets from all over the west. Last year ( yes, I broke my 2 year rule this year) we donated something in the order of 40 hats ( I don't remember the exact number off the top) and made a lot of guys pretty happy.

So Guys, even if you don't want to order a hat now, please send what you don't wear and receive a $25 credit for when you ARE ready to order. Winter is starting to set in here & I'm ready for the work.
Thank in advance Gents, you always pull through, I know you will again

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Art, I have a lot of newer hats that I would be willing to donate, does it matter that they are new and not vintage?

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
John & Jonny, whatever you want to donate is fine. I just worry about the weather , not the vintage. These guys aren't collectors, just cold so it's ALL good :)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Preacher Man, it isn't about me though. I'd love it if you would send them to the address on my site and also, when you are ready to talk hats, I'm your guy!!!

Thank you Jlee, everything and anything will help

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
I have a hat that I bought as a Homburg. I didn't like the way it looked on me so I tried to sell it then converted it to a fedora. I still don't like the way it looks on me so I never wear it. I don't think I will ever be able to afford one of your awesome hats, even with a discount, but I will send you mine anyway. I'm sure you can make it into a hat that someone will like the look of.

tealseal

A-List Customer
Art,
Black stingy heading your way as soon as I return from my Thanksgiving travels. All I need to do now is think about what I want for my next VS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran