Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CELEBRATING our members in uniform, with a permanent WWII gallery...

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
COLLATING a fixed gallery of all our regular members here at WWII.

(If any of you are dead against your pic being loaded up, then just say, no probs!).

Just want to celebrate the effort some of you folk have gone to in collecting your gear to look authentic.
I have loads of WingNut, one or two of Wild Root (be great for some more, just one of you in your A's on a doorstep), a few of Bogie1943, a couple of JitterbugDoll, one of Hallibut (could do with some more for 1bn.British Airborne), one of Dutch in US AIRBORNE gear(some more if poss please), one from Vlad and the Das Reich gang, got one of MikeyB17...SEND THEM IN GANG! I know one of our lads is with a Ranger Unit (pics please), haven't got any RAF ones (Allan..maybe?) and I'll sort them out into a gallery for reference purposes!
Any of the gals out there want to send some in, if they are in WWII uniform.
Plus it helps others who want to know where they are heading in collecting the kit, to see what they can aim for!!

Cheers me dears!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks for the great feedback on the member's gallery!

I've had a fantastic feedback off the members, and if you look on the fixed member's gallery you will be BOWLED OVER by the fantastic WWII images that our members have created. Thankyou ALL so much, one & all..! :cheers1:

Keep sending your WWII military pics to me, and I'll load them up on the member's gallery at the top of the page!

Trickeration

Practically Family
This may be too late to add, but here's my husband and I at a recent dance. Also, I'm new to posting pics. Can you all see it? If not here's the link. Trix:)

myphotos

Edit: Okay, you'll have to use the link. The pics not showing up. Some times I really don't like technology :rage: .

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Pic link not working, but...:)

I really, 'really appreciate' the huge effort you are going to, to get the pics to me :) either PM them to me, or failing that...email them to me at

paddy_middleton@hotmail.com

The gallery is a 'running' project, so that as new pics come in, they can be uploaded via me. Thanks again, and look forward to seeing them (as your WebShot link just doesn't seem to want to play today! :)

Kindest Regards, PADDY.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks for making our WW2 gallery such a success..!

Can I just reiterate how bowled over I am with the enormous support and feedback and contributions from our WWII members.

If you have a spare moment, just take a look please, as you'll be as amazed as I am at the variety of uniforms/looks that pay tribute to those hard times during the second world war.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS

You should be proud of yourselves, I cannot believe how many pictures we have in the gallery already! Here's to YOU..!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MEMBERS GALLERY updated...

As so many more photos have been sent in of our members in uniform, I've now updated our gallery once again. You'll be amazed when you look at it how many folk here go the extra mile in honouring 'that generation' who gave up so much for our freedom today.

Keep those pics FLYING!!

Check it out at:

MEMBERS GALLERY

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great photos of Lauren and Vanessa on operations added...

As of May 12th, several more fantastic looking member's photos in WW2 gear have been posted. It's worth a lookie if you've never been in.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
More photos of our favourite WASP gals...!!!!

Pam and Denise have gone well beyond the call of duty and sent a number of new pics through for our member's gallery (see link in thread starter above). Ladies..thank you ever so much for the fantastic photos. They all enhance our little WW2 room here!! (we now have over 100 photos of WW2 members in the gallery now!!!! just amazing isn't it!). Thanks to one and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24