Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CELEBRATING our members in uniform, with a permanent WWII gallery...

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
New photos of members in WW2 Gallery (July 7th)

Some more photos have been submitted to me of WW2 members in uniform. A great collection from Juergen in Germany (JB Saxon) and also Denise (D-Day Doll) in Red Cross attire. Thanks to all who have contributed.

KEEP EM FLYING TO ME!!

MEMBERS GALLERY LINK HERE

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Any up to date pics ladies and gents.

Just forward them to me please and I'll make it all happen. Thanks again for all your great contributions to this fabulous gallery.:eusa_clap

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Smithy said:
What's that Pilot Officer Prune :p :D
tim-sepia.jpg

Year nice, isn't he. And here he is - live lol lol

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Hey Spitfire can you fire through that pic of me to Paddy for the gallery?

I'm using my future father-in-law's computer and the pic's only on my laptop. Save me having to stuff around finding my memory stick and transfering it over to send!

...Paddy, there you go!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Got it, thanks.

It's a cracking photo!! Will look great in the Gallery (and any others you have!!). Will get it up today sometime :eusa_clap

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
As promised I have some more from that day with the better half in them as well (no not the car!) which I'll try to send through. She's more photogenic than me!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great pics!!

Smithy said:
As promised I have some more from that day with the better half in them as well (no not the car!) which I'll try to send through. She's more photogenic than me!

Yes, so I've heard!!lol

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
One tired wingcommander in the wintersnow.

L1010097.jpg

I know its just a jacket and a sweater - but feel free to use it, if you like it.
(I am working on a shot with much more props.)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Guys, this is YOUR GALLERY!! thank 'YOU'

Ladies and Gents, this goes without saying (so in typical 'Irish' fashion, I'm saying it anyway!![huh] )...

...YOU are the STARS of this Gallery, with the effort and attention to detail and enthusiasm that you invest in these photographs, and they make a fantastic RESOURCE for other members to take inspiration from. :eusa_clap

I merely from 'time-to-time' upload the photos for all to see, but it's you guys that have done the real work in helping create this resource!! :eusa_clap

Kudos to 'YOU' my friends!! :eusa_clap

birddog

New in Town
As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll get some of me in my artillery officer flying gear with my German based Piper L4. It's going to be featured in a historic aircraft magazine in the next months.

Ugarte

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24