Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

Big J

Call Me a Cab
@Doctor Damage,
Yeah it is a great idea! Whoops, my bad. But I guess I'll give Obama that one for free! LOLZ!
You're right though, that jacket looks 100% better on him than it does in the model on the website!

Bennarion

One Too Many
Matt Damon
1549dbea69f2449b9640caed94f9da58.jpg

Big J

Call Me a Cab
My wife loves Renner, but I always just think of him as 'pordgy' faced, no matter how hard he tries to slim down.
Charlize Theron on the other hand, knows how to slim down (Monster V's Prometheus).
Russel Crowe is a shining example to all 'big guys'. He loves to get fat (and fair play to him), but he's still a star. My mother loved him in Gladiator, and he was awesome in LA Confidential.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Not sure what is meant by a 'natural star'.
Some actors and actresses are not only great acting stars but also stars personally. Gary Oldman for instance is a great actor, but when he's not acting he's no different than anyone else and of little interest. Crowe is both a great (well, good at least lol) actor who is also larger than life when he's not acting. Maybe that's not what Big J meant. That's what I meant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider