Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

Bennarion

One Too Many
Yes. For example, he played in this film
Baywatch-2017.jpg

Edward

Bartender
I agree with all of this.

Anyone know what the pictured jacket is?

I think it's a Roland Sands Design model from a couple of years ago. I know I've seen it on the cover of the Motolegends catalogue in that period. The thick stripes on the arms are very distinctive.

THerte are some great videos of Keanmu talking about motorcycles on Youtube. He clearly knows his stuff, and his enthusiasm is a joy.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I think it's a Roland Sands Design model from a couple of years ago. I know I've seen it on the cover of the Motolegends catalogue in that period. The thick stripes on the arms are very distinctive.

THerte are some great videos of Keanmu talking about motorcycles on Youtube. He clearly knows his stuff, and his enthusiasm is a joy.

He runs a company that builds high end motorcycles. I don't know how involved he is with the actual production process but motorcycles surely are a passion to him.

Edward

Bartender
He runs a company that builds high end motorcycles. I don't know how involved he is with the actual production process but motorcycles surely are a passion to him.

He does indeed. According to what I've seen (and direct interviews with him), there's a guy who does the design, a guy who is the head builder, and Keanu does a lot of the test riding as well as discussing features with them. He's clearly way more involved than it being just some vanity project where he fronts it as a marketing exercise. The bikes they make aren't quite my aesthetic, but their dedication to and love of what they do is really something.

I wonder who makes that one. It looks great! I think it must be a fashion brand or RRL as the chest pocket is a bit too overkill with the front yoke , patch pockets, AND throat tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ