Celebrities jackets

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by ProteinNerd, Apr 6, 2019.

1. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

if he posted that pic here, we would have said in unison "it is at least 2 sizes too big".

2. Edward

Edward Bartender

I do like that Wrangler. So much less fussy than a Type 3. Is tat the one from the Western / Cowboy collection?

A lot of people seem to use 'em for free wifi, or (at airports) a place to sit. Which iswhy I rarely buy anything from them as much as the price - impossible to find aseat. In any case, I don't like coffee, and their tea really is expensive. Much prefer a McDonalds if I just want a tea....

If that's not a Lewis SuperMonza, it's a damn close copy.

Ha, true. That's how they were worn back in the eighties, though.

3. Mich486

Mich486 Practically Family

It’s just everywhere you turn your head... but I agree their coffee is a terrible thing although if you grow up drinking it it might even seem fine I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Doctor Damage

Doctor Damage My Mail is Forwarded Here

Recent (2018) photos of Travolta with his family on vacation in Europe. Not in costume for a film role.

5694064-6346317-Style_John_Travolta.jpg 5694066-6346317-Say_cheese_Looking_dashing.jpg

5. Edward

Edward Bartender

I wonder what Travolta's jacket is? It doesn't look so bad on him.

6. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

It's some Zara or something like that... Not sure if it's even leather. That pocket config is hilariously bad.

Man, everyone's wearing that fake looking modern stuff nowadays.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Alexlutov, navetsea and regius like this.
  7. Edward

Edward Bartender

Probably something in the fashion realm, likely lambskin then. I've seen much worse, though. The handwarmer pockets look quite big, which might be practical. Hard to tell their angle (on my Schott 618, they're positioned too far back to get my paws into when I'm wearing the jacket, when renders them purely decorative.

8. Doctor Damage

Doctor Damage My Mail is Forwarded Here

B7TYM5.jpg RYGD6M.jpg PNMPBH.jpg RYYD2M.jpg K372B1.jpg

cdallas likes this.
  9. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

Hmm - I can't tell the difference between what T is wearing and a genuine bike jacket TMH. But I imagine a genuine one would look pretty dreadful on him too - with no wear on it and at his age. The wig doesn't help either.

ton312 likes this.
  10. Fonzie

Fonzie Practically Family

It’s a very convincing wig though IMO. Well worth the premium price he must have paid for it.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Benny Holiday and ton312 like this.
  11. Bern1

Bern1 One of the Regulars

Wig?
    No wonder I didn’t recognize him then!

12. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

I was going to say...to Hell with the jacket, hook a brother up with that “hair” system. LOL. But seriously. Please. It looks better than the low pile pelt he had glued to his dome a few years back.

Fonzie likes this.
  13. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

Mr T looks allrighty to me ! Remembering he does actually ride a Harley, although I do believe the jackets they wore in Wild Hogs were straight out the Harley Motorclothes catalogue. ( Aussie spelling haha..)

Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. I took my Harley and 2 mates with theirs into a cinema hall here in Perth WA before the first showing of Wild Hogs in Western Australia. Before the main movie event we fired up the bikes and rode out from behind a curtain , me with a Cher lookalike/soundalike on the back of the bike ! ( Think the Cher battleship scene/outfit !!)

ProteinNerd likes this.
  14. Edward

Edward Bartender

Ugh, Wild Hogs.... I don't know who should have been more insulted by that; anyone on motorcycle club culture, or anyone who paid to see the film.... ;)

ton312 likes this.
  15. Yes Wild Hogs was a terrible movie. Poor over acting and weak attempts at comedy. You would think that the actors chosen could pull it off better than that. Still can't believe that I sat all the way through it.

Edward likes this.
  16. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

That movie was never meant to be taken seriously. I could watch it with my then 10 year old daughter.
    It was not a "biker" movie of course and was not meant to be.
    Funny it was indeed , and the bikes were cool.
    Classic "a la Easy Rider" ? Well no but it has had it's place.
    Universally panned by "movie critics" and went on to make DISNEY a fortune !!

17. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

I used to teach an MSF learn to ride course for a private school here in Chicago when I had summers off...The number of wild hogs that showed up and crashed the provided Honda rebel 250 while clad in head to toe Joe Rocket, flamed up/ Skull bedazzled leather...I could never shake that image from my head and that movie looked so painfully bad I dare not set my gaze upon it.

18. Bennarion

Bennarion One Too Many

Vin-Diesel-Fast-And-Furious-7-Brown-Leather-Jacket.jpg

19. I never thought Wild Hogs was a biker movie. After seeing it, I came to the conclusion that it was just a poorly done attempt at funny. I think the public payed to see it and also bought it with high expectations from the comical seeming promotion clips. I may have laughed once or twice during the movie but 99% of the presentation was so corny and could have been done so much better.

Edward likes this.
  20. Bennarion

Bennarion One Too Many

356475865586685856856-1.jpg