Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check these Hats out!!!

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Funny thing is there were MORE nuts driving around than today, one fool cut right between a trolley and in front of the filming car.lol

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very cool.....

I really enjoyed that one, thanks for posting it.

Those horse & buggy dudes are insane, amazing how nobody was hurt just filming that. :eek: ...and I thought they drove like nuts in my town.

It was funny to watch all the kids chasing and cutting off the camera buggy.

It was also interesting to watch the bystanders reactions, in amazement as they passed by.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
MCPRE said:
Funny thing is there were MORE nuts driving around than today, one fool cut right between a trolley and in front of the filming car.lol

Yes, I saw that! Looks comparable to a college campus with the bikes and pedestrians going everywhere. Another busy day I guess.

deenis

Familiar Face
I saw one fellow that was holding onto his hat while quickly passing in front of a trolley. I wonder how many hats have been claimed by a trolley?

Thanks for sharing. Well worth watching.

Cordite Blues

New in Town
god bless Mr Edison

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing. Well worth watching.[/QUOTE]

I concur. It's obvious it was taken in CA -- those are some crazy drivers. And I know crazy drivers: I *live* in MI and I've *been* to MA. Great ride in a time machine. Derbies, newsboys, slouches, feathered lady's hats. Fabulous. Thanks again.

CB

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Thanks for posting, MCPRE! This video is almost surreal; to actually see in such a candid way what the world was like in 1906... Fantastic. And I can relate to the crazy driving here in MI also. We have some real lunatics out on the streets! (All those kids texting and driving. Someone have mercy for the guy in front of the kid texting in the Toyota!)

Cheers,
flute

Levallois

Practically Family
TERRIFIC!! Wow, to see what it really looked like in 1906 is unbelievable. I can't believe how popular the bowler hat was. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

John

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Everyone is more than welcome, if you really want to see something surreal, after the video at the bottom, the second tab from the left is a cruise down the very same Market Street today, unbelievable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael