Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chicks with Big Noses

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
(this is for Denise)

I have a hook in my nose. And I'm real touchy about it. So pretend you don't notice if you meet me in person ;)

TheRetropolitan

New in Town
SCARS on women! Not horrible, disfiguring scars, but slender thin lines. I don't know what it is about them...

...but I find them massively sexy for some reason.

*runs off to watch 'Bride of Frankenstein'*

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Lauren, we have seen photos of you -- you have a wonderful nose. Be proud of your classic, exotic look.

Much more character and sexiness than a chopped-up Zsa-Zsa nose, or, god forbid, Michael Jackson. Yech!

karol

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ha! Thanks guys! I guess we all have things we're touchy about!

It was kinda a joke cause the boys bombarded our "Features on Men" post with things about themselves, so I thought I'd jump on theirs and do the same. heehee :p

shamus

Suspended
What a strange thread.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There are only three things I look for in a woman. And I'll go for 2 out of three.

1.) She's not taller than me.
2.) She doesn't weigh more than me.
3.) She doesn't have more body hair than me.

POD PEOPLE

Looking for mass quantity ear piercings and a bout with anorexia. I have friends, who, if they were honest would say: "Psycho chicks are the best, you know, the ones that have lots of psycho drama in their lives. Women with issues and are the products of homes where parents did major head trips on the kids." Because that is what they seem to go out with. I personally believe most women suffer from estrogen psychosis for much of their lives it effects their decision making... a lot.

Lucky for other friends they have some good ones not threatening to kill them or on substance abusive self destructive lifestyles, but all the good ones are taken, what's left either belong on Dr. Phil or even Maury Povitch, screaming obsenities at the 6 men in their life trying to figure out who has fathered their 4 kids. Or on the Jerry Springer Movie: "Does your head spin around!" Lesbian Nazi Hookers abducted by aliens forced to go on weight loss program, next time on Oprah. Devored by their own desires.

Now all women are supposed to be Xena or Laura Croft able to kill you after beating you into submission. Perhaps an Offshoot of the James bond girl, very deadly, yet full of lust. Vapidity is rampant.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I like all women. To single out a feature above all else which would suit my personal thirst, hmm, Legs and red heads are always my folly, though to be more specific to what makes me interested... I'd have to say a sense of style and wit to match. A femenine sense and strong willed.

Lisa Hayes
mixed with
Emma Peel.

Do a google image search and see who they are.

Jennifer Jason Leigh in the Hudsucker Proxy (watch the movie)
It's not the features, it's the soul for which I fall.

Naama

Practically Family
Briscoeteque said:
I never thought I'd meet someone who agrees with me. If you can find a young picture of Meyer Lanksy's first wife Anne, that's pretty much a look I find ideal. Modern examples would be Judy Gold or Judy Greer. I say, I'm a sucker for the 'Jewess' look.

I also like pallid complexions by default. And I'm attracted to women, not girls.

Wow, that makes me feel good :arated: And I always dreamed of a Nicole Kidman nose.... (but just to add, I'm no Sarah Jessica Parker!)

Naama

ITG

Call Me a Cab
See if I could change one thing about me, it'd be my big nose. But it's good to see there are guys out there that don't mind some imperfections in women.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
John in Covina said:
Looking for mass quantity ear piercings and a bout with anorexia. I have friends, who, if they were honest would say: "Psycho chicks are the best, you know, the ones that have lots of psycho drama in their lives. Women with issues and are the products of homes where parents did major head trips on the kids." Because that is what they seem to go out with. I personally believe most women suffer from estrogen psychosis for much of their lives it effects their decision making... a lot.

Lucky for other friends they have some good ones not threatening to kill them or on substance abusive self destructive lifestyles, but all the good ones are taken, what's left either belong on Dr. Phil or even Maury Povitch, screaming obsenities at the 6 men in their life trying to figure out who has fathered their 4 kids. Or on the Jerry Springer Movie: "Does your head spin around!" Lesbian Nazi Hookers abducted by aliens forced to go on weight loss program, next time on Oprah. Devored by their own desires.

Now all women are supposed to be Xena or Laura Croft able to kill you after beating you into submission. Perhaps an Offshoot of the James bond girl, very deadly, yet full of lust. Vapidity is rampant.

Whoa, yeah,.....I hear ya John. I know a psycho drama chick myself,...and she's NO fun at all! She tries to put on this air of being a Harley riding biker tough chick, when in fact she's quite the opposite. She only dates these scraggly, substance abusing, control - freak losers that ultimately make her miserable. It's because she simply does not like herself. Sad really,.....:cry: as she's attractive and intelligent. I blame the media for brainwashing people into thinking they should be like the people on TV.
Okay, so before this thread gets completely hijacked here, I will say that the number one most attractive feature in a woman is real confidence which comes from having real self esteem.

ITG said:
See if I could change one thing about me, it'd be my big nose.

What!? I never even noticed. You're kidding right? Geez, either I have been married a long time, I wasn't wearing my glasses or you have to be kidding. :p
I think some people focus way too much on their image in the mirror (not you ITG---I hope :p ). I would say that 90% of the people out there really do not notice such things and if they do they are looking way too closely.
Looks are great and all but that can all be destroyed by an intellectually vacant head perched on that body. Case in point---Anna Nicole Smith. A sentence from her mouth and I am gone. I don't care what she looks like. Crazy ruins everything. :fing28:

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart