Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chicks with Big Noses

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
La Schnozz

Miss_Piggy_In_Pink_165218.gif

Now that's a nose.

hummana hummana!

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Some Kermit jokes come to mind but not the time or the place..

I know this is going to sound VERY SAPPY but for me really its my beautiful wife. She looks perfect to me. Maybe not to all but to me JUST PERFECT!!!

Steve

Practically Family
I'll say one thing regarding this topic, I'm bowled over when a girl has one of those smiles that lights up the room. To me, beauty can be found in a person's joy as much as their physical appearance. When it comes to outward aesthetics, it all comes back to the Golden Mean. :cool2:

GateXC

One of the Regulars
The epitome of an unconventional beauty.

Madame X (Madame Gautreau) was renowned in French society for her almost translucent alabaster skin (which some contended that she enhanced by taking arsenic in small doses (a not uncommon cosmetic for women of the time)), it was her prominent nose that kept her from being described as classically beautiful. Still she was regarded as a beauty and men thronged to be in her presence. That is until this painting was unveiled at the Salon of 1884 when it scandalised society because it was originally painted with her right (the viewer's left) strap having slipped down on her arm and off her shoulder.

I still think that she is stunning and when I go to the MET I always make a point to see this painting.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I've recently realized that I find straight eyebrows attractive on men. I have no idea why; it must be some hard-wired thing in my brain.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Perfect Flaws

I like a woman to have at least one obvious, so-called, "imperfection". A big nose, or crooked teeth, a scar, whatever. Glasses always work for me, I don't know why.

I also love deep laugh lines and curves. And to echo some ealier comments, I do rather like the jewish facial structure. And Ellen Barkin. :rolleyes:
I also really like Patricia Arquette, especially nowadays.

Briscoeteque

One of the Regulars
While I couldn't find any pictures of the first Mrs. Lansky, here are my two other examples:

Judy Greer

Judy Gold

I must say, I'm very impressed with Madame X as well.

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
I really don't have any specific facial "features" I prefer. I do really like pale skin. The more pale, the better. Especially when combined with dark hair. Probably the reason I have sort of a thing for Christina Ricci.

ricci_christina_02.jpg

Gray Ghost

A-List Customer
Vladimir Berkov said:
I really don't have any specific facial "features" I prefer. I do really like pale skin. The more pale, the better. Especially when combined with dark hair. Probably the reason I have sort of a thing for Christina Ricci.

ricci_christina_02.jpg

I forgot about Christina Ricci. I just love those eyes. They draw you in. She has always been one of my favorites. She was on Grey's Anatomy last week as an EMT. Just loved her in her uniform. I just love a woman in uniform.

GG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart