Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

China Glaze Vintage Vixens

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Nice colors! Obviously, though, they didn't do that much research, or they would've found that "ladies of the 40’s seriously missed out on is nail color" is not correct. "A lot of colors were used. Especially blue-reds, brown-reds, bright reds, green, mustard yellow, black, navy blue, plum, and mauve were popular" (http://www.return2style.de/swingstyle/makeup/40amimup.html)

That said, I really like China Glaze polishes. I love the vibrancy of their colors and find them to be pretty long lasting. It's the only other polish I'll buy besides OPI!

lframe

One of the Regulars
They do. I know they didn't do the research they needed to, but they are still pretty smoking for a more modern color. I will get the "sampler" they always offer of small bottles and play with them, but am sticking to my staples.

Quality is key in nail color. OPI and China Glaze are my faves. I would love some smaller bottles though as I tend to collect them.

I do believe they are a little sparkly. These will be fun the holidays for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24