Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Hat Gallery

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Vintage Betty said:
Due to the completely lackluster and non-interested response I received to my earlier post in this thread, I am withdrawing my offer to photograph my other hat-related Christmas gifts.

::: leaves room :::

Vintage Betty

VB: Some of us are a bit reticent to ask a women to show us her tools.

Winston-Smythe

New in Town
My New Brent Black Aficionado

Tally ho.
First time poster, long time reader. Below is my Brent Black Aficionado. Overall exquisite service from Mr. Black. I sent him many emails prior to my purchase and he answered each one within a day. I also had a long phone call with him to discuss exactly how his process worked and it was I who had to end the call. Brent will talk with you all day if you'd like. From order to delivery, it was just shy of three weeks.

Sure, Brent's prices are of some discussion on TFL, but you get what you pay for. Enjoy.

IMG_6220.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/imartin42/Panama Hat/IMG_6233.jpg

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Tally ho.
First time poster, long time reader. Below is my Brent Black Aficionado. Overall exquisite service from Mr. Black. I sent him many emails prior to my purchase and he answered each one within a day. I also had a long phone call with him to discuss exactly how his process worked and it was I who had to end the call. Brent will talk with you all day if you'd like. From order to delivery, it was just shy of three weeks.

Sure, Brent's prices are of some discussion on TFL, but you get what you pay for. Enjoy.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...t/IMG_6233.jpg

but you get what you pay for.

I find that to be true with anything I purchase myself.

What's the Montecristi Cuenta on this fellow?

Looks good.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Winston-Smythe said:
Tally ho.
First time poster, long time reader. Below is my Brent Black Aficionado. Overall exquisite service from Mr. Black. I sent him many emails prior to my purchase and he answered each one within a day. I also had a long phone call with him to discuss exactly how his process worked and it was I who had to end the call.
IMG_6220.jpg

Very nice hat, sir. Welcome to the Lounge!

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
A Festive Hat

There's a thread going in the Outerwear section, but I rarely venture over there... So what hats did you indulge yourself with for this holiday season?

I bought a 20's cream Borsalino fu Lazzaro and a dark tan late 20's Stetson Special from Garrett, and a black 30's Borsalino from Dinerman. An Art Fawcett is also on the way!

Three 1920's and 30's fedoras and one Art Fawcett: A few hundred dollars
Two months of hot dogs and Ruffles chips in lieu of regular food to support the above: $75
Feeling elated anyways: Priceless

Merry Christmas!

Even though I have umpteen Open Roads, I just got a light brown one from Ebay, and also a Black Stetson, not an OR, but similar dimensions. I hope to stop there for a while, I need to save up, my wife's birthday is next month.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lets get this one to the top again with a Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas weekend spent with family and friends.

danofarlington

Tally ho.

IMG_6220.jpg

That's a super-duper hat. An object of envy!

DRB

One Too Many
My wife's new custom from J.P.Designs (Jimmy Pierce). Note the unusual crease in the crown. She was especially taken with that, and with the color.

P1040566.jpg

JT: Your wife looks wonderful in that hat. I also am quite taken by the crease in the crown. Please convey my admiration of your wife's hat to her.

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Your Christmas Hat

Did you get a fedora (or other hat) for Christmas?

My youngest in his new Jaxon crushable.

lucas_fedora.jpg

I figured a Jaxon crushable would be a good first fedora for a 14-year-old. He can learn how to treat it and take care of it without worrying too much about smashing it up too badly. Pluse if he wears it to school it can't get beat up too badly. He likes it, by the way.

Neophyte

No Christmas hat for me, but I received more than enough finances to purchase a custom, AND I'm going to visit Mike Moore at Buckaroo Hatters early in January.

fmw

One Too Many
I got a Tilly sun hat. Perfect for my outdoor chores. Huge brim. Washable. it even has a chin strap.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Were' having a cold, cold, grey, windy day today so am going for maximum warmth and wearing my new Elosequi Basque beret to keep the bald spot warm as I take my mother to some friends for Christmas dinner this afternoon. it's wool, lined and REALLY keeps the noggin ALOT warmer than most any Fedora :)

12-23-10013.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy