Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Hat Gallery

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Thought I'd start a thread so everybody getting a Hat for Christmas would have a place to post their pictures.
Any of you Aussies members get new hats?lol lol
Bob.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
My wife's new custom from J.P.Designs (Jimmy Pierce). Note the unusual crease in the crown. She was especially taken with that, and with the color.

P1040566.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
Thought I'd start a thread so everybody getting a Hat for Christmas would have a place to post their pictures.
Any of you Aussies members get new hats?lol lol
Bob.

Yes a nice navy blue Borso Alessandria 7 3/8 (59) which may be appearing at a Classified section near you in a week or so....

carter

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
My wife's new custom from J.P.Designs (Jimmy Pierce). Note the unusual crease in the crown. She was especially taken with that, and with the color.

P1040566.jpg

Lovely and an auspicious beginning for this thread!

cooncatbob

Practically Family
I'm afraid the rest of my hats are not only going to be jealous but are going to be spending a lot of time in their boxes as this is going to be my signature hat.
Art did a great job as always,hope he's getting some well deserved rest.
Now I just need a name for my new hat. Any ideas?
BTW. The flash makes the ribbon look "Mauve" but it's really more Tan.
2135063297_e891dca6c3_m.jpg

2135843756_21aa11c5b4_m.jpg

2135843774_7cd5ccc31a_m.jpg

2135843796_a90a261554_m.jpg

Duck

Practically Family
Bob, Very sweet hat!!! Looks fantastic:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
J.T. That JP hat looks great on your wife!! Love the color combo!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

duggap

Banned
Bob, welcome to the "Art Club". And a very fine specimen you brought to the party, I might add. Glad you got the signature treatment on the bow. I enjoy those on my hats from Art. :eusa_clap

cooncatbob

Practically Family
duggap said:
Bob, welcome to the "Art Club". And a very fine specimen you brought to the party, I might add. Glad you got the signature treatment on the bow. I enjoy those on my hats from Art. :eusa_clap

Actually this is my 3rd VS hat. I have a modified Hoosier and an Artlite.
But I think this one's going to get the most head time.
Bob.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
If not the master in vintage styled lids, Art is in the upper 5% of the craftsmen today. Great hats and a class act. Why would anyone waste time on a lesser hat. You made a fine choice in the hatter as well as the hat.

cooncatbob said:
I'm afraid the rest of my hats are not only going to be jealous but are going to be spending a lot of time in their boxes as this is going to be my signature hat.
Art did a great job as always,hope he's getting some well deserved rest.
Now I just need a name for my new hat. Any ideas?
BTW. The flash makes the ribbon look "Mauve" but it's really more Tan.
2135063297_e891dca6c3_m.jpg

2135843756_21aa11c5b4_m.jpg

2135843774_7cd5ccc31a_m.jpg

2135843796_a90a261554_m.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Unfortunately my Panama didn't make it here in time for Christmas (it's still enroute from Ecuador) so I can't post a photo of it yet. I will once it arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred