Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classes (mostly for professionals)

magnolia76

One of the Regulars
Anyone have any idea where I can find information on vintage hair classes for professionals? There's a lot of films being done in the Boston area now and I would love to add it to my resume. What I know how to do is all from trial and error (And help from you guys!)

Thanks loves

Sorry if this has already been posted, I searched the lounge through google and didn't find anything.

NicolettaRose

Practically Family
If you can't find any local classes in your area, they have how to videos on sites like you tube where professionals will show you how to retro hair and makeup. There are a ton of them. Good luck!

Lareesie Ladavi

One of the Regulars
magnolia76 said:
Anyone have any idea where I can find information on vintage hair classes for professionals? There's a lot of films being done in the Boston area now and I would love to add it to my resume. What I know how to do is all from trial and error (And help from you guys!)

Thanks loves

Sorry if this has already been posted, I searched the lounge through google and didn't find anything.

Makeup artist schools offer hairstyling courses. They focus on vintage styling and the like. I was hoping to take advantage of this, as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy