Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLASSIC SHOES--Many vintage SHELL CORDOVAN! 8 - 12. Florsheim Imperial, Allen Edmond, Hanover, more

Zhuceyoujian

New in Town
CLASSIC SHOES FOR SALE!

LOTS OF SHELL CORDOVAN!

Florsheim Imperials, Hanover, Allen Edmonds, and more!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost.

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) GORGEOUS Shell Cordovan Taylor-Made Imperials. These are absolutely beautiful shoe, with a richness and depth to the lovely dark chestnut shell leather. They have a modern Vibram sole (likely a replacement for the original) which has clearly had very little if any wear. They feature a rare and lovely brogue detail by the eyelets. These show very little signs of wear either inside or out, and have lovely and distinctive shell creasing. The interior size markings have faded, but they seem to be an 11 D--a size which comports with their fit. (I'm an 11D). Asking just $85, or offer.... The low price is reflective of the slight doubt on sizing!

2) Florsheim Imperial tassel loafers. An Ivy classic, in excellent condition. Black. Size 9D. Asking just $45, or offer. Catahoula hunting dog in background not included!

Do you still have any shell cordovan between size 8 and 10? Thx.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am interested in your shoe #7 size 10 c/e. Is the width around the sole c or e. In Allan Edmond, I best fit a 10 eee and can wear 9.5 eee or 10ee. How do these shoes compare in size?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner