Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style #5

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
BegintheBeguine said:
Why not? :) You're a nice friend.
Mine arrived Tuesday. I love it, even the ads. I especially liked the bow tie article by Hemingway Jones.
Wow! Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it!
In writing, you so rarely get feedback. Thanks!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Hemingway Jones said:
Wow! Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it!
In writing, you so rarely get feedback. Thanks!

Loved that. :eusa_clap

I was left slightly wanting in the picture arena, though. I want to know what all these different types look like... and where can I get some!

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Not here yet. Even with mail forwarding, I'd have thought it would have been here by now, just in case I didn't call with my new address in time to ship it.

I stopped by our local B&N the other day, and when she looked it up, it said it hadn't been shipped to them.

Maybe tomorrow...

Brad

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Not-Bogart13 said:
Loved that. :eusa_clap

I was left slightly wanting in the picture arena, though. I want to know what all these different types look like... and where can I get some!
Thank you, My friend! We'll have to get some photos up on the Lounge somewhere.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Ditto on home delivery, but my address hasn't changed.

Brad Bowers said:
Not here yet. Even with mail forwarding, I'd have thought it would have been here by now, just in case I didn't call with my new address in time to ship it.

I stopped by our local B&N the other day, and when she looked it up, it said it hadn't been shipped to them.

Maybe tomorrow...

Brad

houndstoothhat

New in Town
Nothing Yet!!!

Well I have been waiting and waiting and still nothing. I am getting VERY discouraged. I renewed my subscription for 2 years back in January...I am trying my best to be patient...but its getting really difficult to do so...:(

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I've given up. My subscription issue never came. Then I called and spoke to a very friendly employee who told me that she'd get the issue out to me right away. That was quite a while ago, even at media mail standards. Had this thread not popped up again, I wouldn't have even thought about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay