Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether he is about to bark at me or invade Ukraine View attachment 400034
Maybe we should send in one of those "adventurer" types to spy on him.

KUXw9II.jpg

My wife asked me to stop at KFC on the way home and pick her up a two-piece dinner - breast and a leg. So, being a dutiful husband I rolled through the pick-up window and placed my order, a two-piece dinner with a breast and a leg.

The lady at the window asked, "Which side would you like?"I
I thought about it a bit, and said, ",Well, I'm not certain it really matters, but how about the right side?"
"No," she said through her laughter, "mashed potatoes or wedge fries?"

Two old friends met on the street.

"Hey, buddy! Why you look so grim?"

"Man, I'm playing lotto for such a long time now and never hit the jackpot, although I was really near by, some times."

"What are you lottery numbers?"

"I always take the same. 2 - 4 - 7 - 1 2 - 19 - 44

"Really? For special reasons?"

"No, I handle it kind of traditional. I took the numbers from my father. And he got them from grandpa."

2nd Army, 4th Divison, 7th Batallion, 12th Unit, 1944. Ok, he never won anything with it, too...

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife asked me to stop at KFC on the way home and pick her up a two-piece dinner - breast and a leg. So, being a dutiful husband I rolled through the pick-up window and placed my order, a two-piece dinner with a breast and a leg.

The lady at the window asked, "Which side would you like?"I
I thought about it a bit, and said, ",Well, I'm not certain it really matters, but how about the right side?"
"No," she said through her laughter, "mashed potatoes or wedge fries?"
Like you, I had to think about that.
It comes from thinking that fast food is the gruesome excuse that they serve on aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner