Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some Rodney Dangerfield lines:

People say fish is good for a diet. But fish should never be cooked in butter. Fish should be cooked in its natural oils - Texaco, Mobil, Exxon...

I have nothing but troubles with my car. Every Sunday I take my family out for a push.

I was so depressed that I decided to jump from the tenth floor. They sent up a priest. He said, 'On your mark...’

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

I came from a real tough neighbourhood. I bought a waterbed and found a guy at the bottom of it.

I came from a real tough neighbourhood. In the local restaurant, I sat down and had broken leg of lamb.

I came from a real tough neighbourhood. Every time I shut the window, I hurt somebody's fingers.

I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face.

I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.

When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, 'I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through.’

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

I'm so ugly - my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

Boy, is my wife stupid! It takes her an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes. My daughter's no bargain either. In public school she was voted most likely to conceive.

I went to see my doctor. 'Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?' He said, 'I don't know but your eyesight is perfect.’

Last week I told my psychiatrist, 'I keep thinking about suicide.' He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

A girl phoned me the other day and said, 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.

I once went out with this wild girl. She made French toast and got her tongue caught in the toaster.

I'm a bad lover. I once caught a peeping tom booing me.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said, 'okay, you're ugly too.'

I'm so ugly... I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.

I was such an ugly kid… when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.

I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician, I would be honest.

I went to a freak show and they let me in for nothing.

I had a good time last week. I did a show; the whole audience was midgets. I got a standing ovation - I didn't even know it!

One day as I came home early from work... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, 'Hey buddy, why are you doing that?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

Once, somebody stole our car. I asked my wife if she saw who it was. She said, 'No, but I did get the license number.'

My wife had her driver's test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.

Why, her cooking is so bad that the flies pitched in to fix the screen door. I leave dental floss in the kitchen and watch the roaches hang themselves.

Policemen are passing a fenced pasturage. One of the cows turns around and says to them: "Imagine, my husband's a bull, too!"

:rolleyes::D

Last edited:

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Last week I was using a public restroom.

I was doing business on the bowl, when suddenly a man from the adjacent compartiment started talking to me.

"Hey, how're you, mate?", he asked.

Quite puzzled, I answered:
"Well … quite fine, why do you ask?"

The man continued saying:
"What are you doing right now?"

"Well … I suppose same as you."

The next question catched me in horror.

"May I come over to you?"

"No!", I shouted. "I'm very busy right now!"

Finally, I heard the man saying:
"Well, would you mind me calling you back later? Next to me is an idiot answering all of my questions."

Zachary

One of the Regulars
A joke refering to the limited liberty of travel in Eastern Germany:

An Interflug airplane (Interflug = the GDR's answer to West Germany's Lufthansa) departs from Berlin-Schönefeld for Moscow-Sheremetewo.

Five minutes after take-off, an armed man gets into the cockpit. Hi hijacks the aircraft and demands it to be diverted to Köln-Bonn, W-Germany.

About an hour later, the plane lands there, and is being parked on the ramp.

German police surround the aircraft, and send a negotiator inside.

"What do you demand?", they ask the kidnapper.

"I want three things. Firstly: Deliver the Wartburg car I ordered 15 years ago. Secondly: Finally give my daughter and her husband an own apartment. Thirdly: I want a refrigerator and a color TV."

"And what do you do if we don't comply?"

"In this case, I will release a hostage every other hour."

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Three friends step into a pub.

"A beer for me, please", the first says.
"I'd also like a beer", says the other.
"For me a beer as well, but please in a clean glass", the third says.

Two minutes later, the waiter comes back with three beers.

"Which gentleman ordered the beer in the clean glass?"

Zachary

One of the Regulars
A pink Mini Cooper with two blondes inside drives along the highway. Suddenly, the blonde at the steering wheel pulls over and stops.

"What's the matter?", the lady on the passenger side asks.
"We ran out of fuel."
"Oh how smart you are! I surely would have driven on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21