Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
75246649_3252056978170109_688848733495885824_n.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
A week after Farmer John bought a bull, he complained to his friend, “All that bull does is eat grass., won’t even look at a cow.”
“Take him to the vet,” his friend suggested. The next week, John is much happier. “The vet gave him some pills, and the bull serviced all of my cows!” he told his pal. “Then he broke through the fence and bred with all the neighbouring farm's cows! He’s like a machine!” “What kind of pills were they?” asked the friend. “I don’t know, but they’ve got a peppermint taste.”

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
An older man and his friend were sitting in the living room watching Andy Griffith reruns, turns to his pal and says, “hey, the doc gave me a prescription for memory loss. I don’t forget nothing anymore!”
“Oh yeah?” he asked. “I need some of that. What’s it called?”
The old gent rubs his chin and says, “well...
um...er...I know what it’s called, it’s on the tip of my tongue! it’s...it’s...Oh! what’s that long stemmed red flower women like for you to give them for special occasions?”
The guy answers, “a rose?”
Yeah! That’s it!” He turns his head toward the kitchen and yells, “Hey, Rose! What’s the name of that memory medicine the doc gave me that’s been working so well?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner