Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
92605565_882915508885059_9092403481678970880_n.jpg

Thanks for the footnote, Doug!

As luck would have it, we discovered termites in our house this week (ANOTHER advantage to being at home during the day!)

Due to the coronavirus, the owner of the Exterminator Company came himself to inspect the job. From behind his mask, this termite man was in awe and ecstasy when he saw my hat racks. The "Do you just collect, or do you sell?!" was the first thing out of his mouth! He told me about his hats and if I had let him, he would have fondled every one in my collection.

Then came the HAT JOKE... he asked if I had heard the story of the boy born without arms or legs, who's parents were determined to have live as normal a life as possible and provided him many opportunities to do so.

The boy worked hard, achieved much, and eventually graduated college near the top of his class. Upon reaching this important milestone the parents asked him what he might like as a gift to mark the occasion. He though long and hard, then told them. Well, anything, except ANOTHER HAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk