Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTyme

A-List Customer
15EB2234-FA0A-41CE-B114-ED2E223F30AF.png

^ I made a vegan vomit once. She was a friend of a friend of a friend, and my immediate friend had warned me that she was the "activist" type. Someone in the group suggested we all go out to eat, and, sure enough, she started in on me about how horrible I was the moment I ordered my Bacon Cheeseburger (which I did simply to get under her skin), and after she finished her initial tirade I began to describe just how delicious a pig was, and how I'd prepare all of the various body parts for my own consumption since I wasn't a vegan or vegetarian. Fortunately she was no more a chef than I was and didn't know I was spouting nonsense, but I could see the mere mention of eating flesh was getting to her, and when the server brought my burger to the table the smell put her over the edge and...well, that was that. Mind you, she'd only had a few sips of lemonade while we were waiting for our meals, but it was enough. Funny, she didn't talk to me after that, and left as soon as we got back to the friend of a friend's house. :cool:

^ I made a vegan vomit once. She was a friend of a friend of a friend, and my immediate friend had warned me that she was the "activist" type. Someone in the group suggested we all go out to eat, and, sure enough, she started in on me about how horrible I was the moment I ordered my Bacon Cheeseburger (which I did simply to get under her skin), and after she finished her initial tirade I began to describe just how delicious a pig was, and how I'd prepare all of the various body parts for my own consumption since I wasn't a vegan or vegetarian. Fortunately she was no more a chef than I was and didn't know I was spouting nonsense, but I could see the mere mention of eating flesh was getting to her, and when the server brought my burger to the table the smell put her over the edge and...well, that was that. Mind you, she'd only had a few sips of lemonade while we were waiting for our meals, but it was enough. Funny, she didn't talk to me after that, and left as soon as we got back to the friend of a friend's house. :cool:

I hope is was rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko