Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch Engineer Boots Size 10 For Sale

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I am having to sell my beloved Clinch engineer boots by Brass Tokyo because they are too small for me. They are a Clinch size 11 which should fit a US 10 or 9.5 well. I am a 10.5 on a Brannock and they are slightly too small for me so they have to go. Clinch makes, in my opinion, the best engineer boots in the world. These are made with hand dyed latigo leather and feature handsewn welting, one of only three work boot makers in the world that offer this. They have been conditioned regularly and have been well treated. I am asking $800 plus shipping. They are currently selling for $1473 on Pancho and Lefty.

fwceyRO.jpg

UZfpeF8.jpg

HkXIWsf.jpg

uC2JbVj.jpg

enmhuHh.jpg

g3KY6Ma.jpg

Ts129Ix.jpg

3KLYkoB.jpg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Beautifully made boots. This is basically the same design used for Guanajuato handmade boots. The old school gent who crafted them has been making them since the early 70's. Love the look.

deaner33

New in Town
Still available, interested in trades? I have a pair of Needles Shell Engineers that unfortunately are too big for me. They are marked UK 9. I'm a 9.5 Brannock and they feel at least a size too large (I've put 2 inserts in them and my feet still slide around). If interested, I can get some measurements on them.

VVS

New in Town
I have the same boots in natural and in the same size Clinch 11.
I usually wear 10W or 10.5 in whites or wesco. Brannock size 10.
Mine fit me great but it’s a real pain in the but to get into and out of them.
I think it’s the best engender boots ever made.

Frizzleburger

Familiar Face
I need to find a pair of these to purchase. I wear a size 10 US on Brannock with a narrow foot. What size in a Clinch should I look for? And any leads to purchase a pair would be greatly appreciated.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I need to find a pair of these to purchase. I wear a size 10 US on Brannock with a narrow foot. What size in a Clinch should I look for? And any leads to purchase a pair would be greatly appreciated.
I would go with size 11 to be safe. Maybe you can get away with 10.5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner