Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cocktail Cabinets

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"My old Apartment back in 1987"

4695385578_a52edb8619_b.jpg

"20 somefink with a Hangover on any Sunday Afternoon"

4695479982_3ff5606b63_b.jpg

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"I Purchased the cabinet at De JA Vu, in Shenton Park ( I think they are still there) in 1982, In 1988 I sold the Cocktail Cabinet, as the building was going to be demolished, and I needed a deposit to purchase a property, I did find another one, around 1992, the one I currently have, in the "Sunday Times Classifieds," it was at a house in Swanbourne , in the garage under a dirty blanket, and coat me $250.00!!!, ", I have been carrying the lounge suite around with me for most of my adult life, originally found in a junk shop in Wellington Street, in 1981, originally covered in Turquoise Vinyl here it is photographed in white linen (BIG MISTAKE)

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
I just saw this on ebay, looks 50's to me. The cocktail cabinet has a built in fridge, how remarkably civilized. Walking all the way to the kitchen fridge can be so tiring!

B6TiGgBmkKGrHqMOKnQEy1dw1q8BMw4mK9p_14.jpg

B6ThKgBGkKGrHqZhEyrou10yBMw4iQBBg_14.jpg

B6TizQB2kKGrHqVjUEybWz4G1DBMw4ounwQ_14.jpg

Oh, the pictures are tiny, here's the link to the auction

Last edited:

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
So many gorgeous cabinets! I've been after one for ages....

We won this art deco drinks cabinet at an auction at the weekend - it may need a little TLC when it arrives - so far I only have this photo from the auctioneer:

ArtDecoDrinksCabinet1.jpg

Bram

New in Town
It was on our dutch craigslist. The discription read something like "weird looking cd-cabinet also suitable for storing bottles". I knew better.....

By the way, does anyone know where to get some nice looking sticks/pins? I am missing 2½ of them...

Last edited:

Dan'l

Practically Family
It was on our dutch craigslist. The discription read something like "weird looking cd-cabinet also suitable for storing bottles". I knew better.....

By the way, does anyone know where to get some nice looking sticks/pins? I am missing 2½ of them...

lol Well that explains the "reasonable" price.

As for the cocktail stir sticks, have you tried Ebay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner