Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cocktail Cabinets

cvadala2011

New in Town
what an awesome piece. trying to see the rest of the pictures but can't. I saw the same one in an antique store in upstate NY. I loved it the first time I saw it. Will be getting it myself this weekend. Enjoy.

nightshade13

New in Town
These are some absolutely beautiful finds. And they will have me checking out the furniture section of every thrift store, estate sale, and garage sale I come across. I especially love the Art Deco styled pieces. Simply gorgeous.

O2BSwank

One of the Regulars
Some of these cabinets are really fantastic, but usually with a price to match. I have decided to build my own, by modifying a pretty nice 40's era drop leaf secretaries desk. It has two glass door uprights on each side. It measures approx. 4ft. by 4 ft. One side will be to display the spirits and the other for the glassware. Mirrors and inside lighting should add some pizazz. I will open up the interior of the desk area by removing the compartments and drawer. I hope to post some pictures of the transformation as I make progress. In any event the exterior appearance of the cabinet will not be compromised.

O2BSwank

One of the Regulars
I will try to post these two photos
3kb3m83pc5T45U05S0b9lc4264307905918f8.jpg

3k23pc3l25Z55P35S0b9l53bc425446401409.jpg

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A friend used to keep one just like this in his office. Back in the day just about every red blooded American businessman would have a set up in his office; from a drawer in a filing cabinet to a full blown bar. That's gone the way of the buffalo.

x.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner