Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CONELRAD's Crown Crease Chart

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
Hello fellow loungers, I've been working on starting up a store on Etsy, and in the process, I've obviously had to take some pictures. Well, the hat below takes a crease so nicely that I decided to make a chart of hat shapes before I sold it off. I thought it turned out pretty well, and I figured I'd share it with all of you.

Hope you like it, I tried to get all the basic shapes in there like center dent, teardrop, et cetera, and I put Carter's "Oreanna" crease in there because I like it, and if I hadn't there would have been an empty space in the chart.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No "Ft. Worth" or mule kicks? lol. I like it, although you might want to refine the C crown just a tad bit more. Otherwise I think it's brilliant!

BTW that's an awesome hat, great color. I wish I had half the hat-sculpting ability you've displayed in these pics.

Last edited:

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Great job Conelrad! I'll have to second what Neophyte said; I wish I had some of the hat sculpting ability you have! Thanks for the info, the pics, and for the thought to share them with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80