Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool (But Sold) eBay Stuff

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
Marc Chevalier said:
Never again will you be able to blame your freaking neighbor: www.auctionsniper.com

Thank you for that! But yes, yes I can...she kept going on and on about her granddaughter...and me being the nice young boy / gentleman of the neighborhood, I entertained her...until it became unbearable and tried to get away and she pulled me back in by my elbow and made me feel guilty for wanting to leave, I mean if it was like the first edition of The Works of Poe, I wouldn't be angry and disappointed, but this is the Bible for Vintage Mens Clothing!!!!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

This really is one of the best double-breasted suits I've ever seen on eBay!
PROBABLY-THE-BEST-1940s-SUIT-ON-EBAY-PINSTRIPE-DEMOB-40_W0QQitemZ360157756481QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Men_s_Vintage_Clothing

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Chrome said:
Snipers give me headache. Have lost my share of stuff to 'them' :)

Althou I got my revenge with this suit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220425036079

I had put my top bid early and some unfortunate sniper put the same amount. Lucky me! I was first lol

Hopefully suit fits me.

That is a great suit. But it looks like it is a size 34 or 35 or so. I hope you are that small. If not, perhaps the Baron would trade you something for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany