Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool (But Sold) eBay Stuff

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
One of the rarer of the anti-Prohibition pins (early '30s):
PROHIBITION-ERA-VOTE-WET-HELP-UNEMPLOYMENT-BUTTON_W0QQitemZ120439884722QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Even what I see on the ebay listing looks great. I look forward to seeing your write up. Thanks -

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
I have a bit of an obsession with white, non linen or palm beach suits. Like those, but love the more flashy than summerwear. If I had seen this and had the money, I might have snagged this. Not a bad price for what it is. Can't tell if it is Gaberdine or what. Also can't quite tell if it is two button or three.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EXCELLENT-3-PIE...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:13|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50

The cut and collar look 30s 40s to me, but that vent screams 50s. Opinions?

Levallois

Practically Family
Three-Piece double breasted finally!

I've been looking for a vintage medium grey, DB, 3-piece suit in my large size. I finally pulled the trigger on one. Paid more than I should but other than rhe pants not having cuffs, it's just what I was searching for. Thanks for looking!

9YA5BZN7WGC9.jpg

3UFN6WPL72TJ.jpg

FPUUCBCN98LJ.jpg

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
Rare to find a cream twill 3-pc. suit from the '30s. A work of beauty:
EXCELLENT-3-PIECE-IVORY-WOOL-SUIT_W0QQitemZ110409120558QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintage_Men_s_Clothing

Yes, beautiful. But if it is dated 1939, wouldn't it be later than that? Also, what about the vent in the back. Does look like a 30s 40s cut, but that vent throws me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou