Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool leather jacket blog post

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
A lot of blog posts on leather jackets are nonsense, but this one is comprehensive, and you can see that the guy did his homework and put some thought into it. Reminds me of the path @dudewuttheheck went to get to true vintage. I think it is worth a read (unnecessary and childish profanity in the title and elsewhere notwithstanding)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I saw a couple of my jackets illustrating the article. Interesting.
A lot of blog posts on leather jackets are nonsense, but this one is comprehensive, and you can see that the guy did his homework and put some thought into it. Reminds me of the path @dudewuttheheck went to get to true vintage. I think it is worth a read (unnecessary and childish profanity in the title and elsewhere notwithstanding)

[/URL]

hieu

A-List Customer

[/URL]
This blog post is actually how I found about the fedora lounge

Fantastic read! I thought it'll be about the 50's but the author is touching every milestone in leather jacket fashion which is cool and commendable.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

Ethan is a good writer and has an eclectic style. I met him at Inspiration for the first time this year. Great guy.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
I'd say these are Taubers. What a look! Cool af.
cVXZQJj.jpg

(San Francisco, c. 1954)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner