Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Could you survive?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I just would like to jump in on this. I hear these type of remarks regular. I still use film cameras to this day. I've been an avid photographer for 40 years and when you get used to what you are doing it becomes quite natural. I very seldom ever have a bad picture and can show hundreds of good ones. I have a digital and it has it's place but will never replace the thrill of working with film.
I bow in deference to your expertise, dear lady, and in some sort of defense, I still have, and use, my father's late 1940's Kodak box camera. I use it in conjunction with a digital camera. Line up the shot on today's technology, happy with the result, click the Brownie, and Voila! The perfect result in yesteryear sepia.
And just to go off topic for a second. Your forum name is intriguing. By inference, you prefer the nib and permanent ink method of writing. A method that I have always employed. If I had the know how to scan and display, I could demonstrate my writing skills, using a broad italic nib, in classic, Italian Script. Alas, my command of e-technology is so limited that you will have to take my word for it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner