Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

Great looking boots Bob H! You pretty much can't go wrong with basic black pointy toed cowboy boots. They work with just about everything. Good luck with the cut-outs. Those always rock.

Nice ones, Bob. Glad to see some new postings. If you are going to Sante Fe you're going to have some primo spots to shop for vintage boots. I'm envious.

Last edited:
Three of my favorite books, though they contribute to an addiction I can't find a cure for. image.jpg

Aaahhhh......the Cowboy Boot Book. That's the one that started it all for me. I have both the others as well. You're right, they're not healthy for the wallet.

Here's something you don't see come up on the bay very often.
image.jpg
D. W. Frommer cowboy boots. Seller has two pair listed along with 4 or 5 pairs of Ray Jones boots.

Kimmel Boot Co., Comanche, TX. Calfskin with a 3/4" box toe and six rows of beige, orange and brown stitching.
CIMG0324.JPG CIMG0323.JPG CIMG0322.JPG CIMG0320.JPG CIMG0320.JPG CIMG0322.JPG CIMG0323.JPG CIMG0324.JPG

Sorry, didn't mean to double up on the pix.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy