Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cucumbers For Your Cocktail

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
laotou said:
Ladies, I recommend a slice of cucumber in a glass of chilled gin, very refreshing. :D

Miss Bella Hell has a similar cocktail that she makes. I hate gin, but this thing was pretty tasty. I definitely prefer mine with vineagrette though :)

sixsexsix

Practically Family
laotou said:
Ladies, I recommend a slice of cucumber in a glass of chilled gin, very refreshing. :D

Love these! Hendricks gin, tonic water, and a piece of cucumber. c'est parfait!

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Cucumber lemonade - may sound vile but it's yum!

I've never used them on my eyes (I'd really love some at the moment), but have had the squashed variety in spa treatments. Wonderfully cooling, and love the smell!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I also go through most cucumber in Hendrick's and tonics, although a Hendrick's summer martini is lovely too - muddle cucumber, grapes and mint leaves, add a shot of St Germain and a shot of Hendricks... lahvly!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
I also go through most cucumber in Hendrick's and tonics, although a Hendrick's summer martini is lovely too - muddle cucumber, grapes and mint leaves, add a shot of St Germain and a shot of Hendricks... lahvly!

Gotta try this!

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
Just had to say that my ex boyfriend's stepfather,who was an older gentleman introduced me to a drink he called "african queen".It was gin,bitters & ginger ale.I always found it very refreshing & it's still one of my fave drinks.Although it always got me odd looks & comments when i asked for it in nightclubs when i was younger[huh].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot