Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current coupon codes

carldelo

One Too Many
For the potential hat buyers - there a couple of online sales going on now.

Village Hat Shop currently has a $5 coupon code 'SUNHAT5' that will work on any cart total over $50 until the end of April.

Noggintops has a coupon worth $20.00 off any order of $120 or more, code 'SAVE$20'. Coupon for $15.00 off any order of $90 or more, code 'SAVE$15'. These coupons are good until the 10th of May.

Enjoy...

rbbrock

Familiar Face
Thanks for the heads up! I had wanted to get the hat care kit anyway, so I did, and a couple new caps from Hanna Hats to go with it!

What can I say, I'm compulsive. shakeshead

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I think that coupons are great to attract business but compare prices on sites beforehand. I had call from a customer who wanted to purchase a Borsalino Como from us but wanted free shipping as it was offered on another site. When I explained to him that our base price was 40.00 less than the other site even after shipping charges were included , he didn't know what to say.
That being said, as all FL members know, we offer free shipping on all Borsalino hat purchases. Just send me a PM. We are going to alter our site next week when we add all of the new items to include a coupon code.

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

carldelo

One Too Many
BTW, I post the codes because I receive them automatically and I want Loungers to have all advantages in their shopping. Having said that, I bought my last hat in person at Bencraft, and I much prefer the process to online purchasing. I wound up buying a hat I hadn't considered when viewing online, but it looks really good. If you have a hat store in your area, help keep them in business!

alphy27

One of the Regulars
carldelo said:
If you have a hat store in your area, help keep them in business!

If any one wants to open a hat shop in Providence, RI I'll gladly be a regular customer. We are very hat poor around here.

carldelo

One Too Many
New codes

From noggintops, received today:

We are offering a coupon called FUN$20 worth $20.00 off of any order of $95.00 or more and FUN$15 worth $15.00 off of $75.00. Also, FUN$10 which is worth $10.00 off of any order of $60.00 or more. These coupons are case sensitive and good through May 25th.​

Mike Hammered

New in Town
Thanks for the coupon updates!

Noggin Tops seems to have the nicest shipping policy, but I've seen their Chatham price fluctuate pretty wildly.

I haven't really been keeping an eye on other vendors' product price movement, but I am interested in knowing why so many vendors base shipping on purchase price rather than size or weight.

This question for the vendors:

Why does a 200 dollar lid cost more to ship than a 50 dollar hat?

Mike

carldelo

One Too Many
Bump - new codes good through Aug 10

New sale from Noggintops, I received the email this morning:

We have some coupons to offer to you today. Any sale of $60.00 or more use the code JULY$10 to deduct $10.00 off of your total. Any sale of $80.00 use the code JULY$15 to subtract $15.00 off and for the $100.00 sale or more insert JULY$20 to get your $20.00 savings. These codes are case sensitive and are good until August 10th.​

I just used this to get a discount on their new summer offering - the Joe Fedora, a waterproof polypro straw hat.

gtcaz

New in Town
Any current coupons? I'm wanting to order an Akubra to arrive by next Tuesday, so shipping is going to ding me.

carldelo

One Too Many
New coupon

Received from Village Hat Shop this morning:

"Within the past couple weeks we have received our higher quality hats for fall, brands like Stetson and Borsalino. These winter felts can be expensive so here’s a plan to make them more affordable. Buy a $100 hat or a combination of hats totaling $100 or more (early gifts perhaps?) and save $20. Use QualityHats20 as your coupon code. This is good through September 30th. (Coupon not valid for Wholesale/B2B.)"​

carldelo

One Too Many
New codes

Received from Noggintops.com yesterday:

We are offering a coupon for orders of $60.00 you can take $10.00 off by entering the coupon code of FALL$10 and $15.00 off of orders of $85.00 or more with the coupon of FALL$15. Also by entering FALL$20 you can take $20.00 off if your order totals $130.00 or more. This coupon expires on October 15, 2008 so it is a great time to get some of your holiday shopping done.

They have 3 new Bailey hats that look pretty nice.

carldelo

One Too Many
New sale codes - Stetson Temple on sale

Another Noggintops sale, info released in their email flyer today, online ordering discount codes in effect until Nov. 19th:

ANY order of $60.00 or more has a coupon of SAVE$10 and all orders of $80.00 has a coupon of SAVE$15. Take advantage of a savings of $20.00 on any order of $105.00 or more with a coupon of SAVE$20. And last but not least, any orders of $130.00 can have a coupon of $25.00 applied by entering the coupon code of SAVE$25. These coupons are in effect until November 19th and are case sensitive.

FYI the Chatham with coupon code is $112.

Also, for you big-head guys, the Stetson Temple up to size 8 is on sale for $125, with coupon discount that's only $100, about as cheap as it gets unless you have access to the factory store.

carldelo

One Too Many
New Noggintop codes

Received in the Noggintops email flyer this morning:

At this time of year we think of the season of gift giving! We want to extend to you some coupons to make your buying dollars stretch further! For any order of $60.00 or more take $12.50 off by using the coupon code THANK$1 and for any order of $85.00 or more use the coupon code of THANK$2 to get $17.50 taken from the total. Then we also are offering a coupon with the code of THANK$3 for a total of $22.50 taken from any order of $110.00. One more while we are at it. THANK$4 for any order over $160.00 which subtracts $32.50 off of the total. These coupons are good through December 6th, 2008 and are case sensitive!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Village Hat Shop

Early Bird Sale: 20% off Jaxon and sur la tete hats at villagehatshop.com and villagehatshop.co.uk and berets.com Code: EarlyBird20. Good for 4 days only.

carldelo

One Too Many
This sale extended through Dec. 13th

This sale extended through Dec. 13th:

carldelo said:
Received in the Noggintops email flyer this morning:

At this time of year we think of the season of gift giving! We want to extend to you some coupons to make your buying dollars stretch further! For any order of $60.00 or more take $12.50 off by using the coupon code THANK$1 and for any order of $85.00 or more use the coupon code of THANK$2 to get $17.50 taken from the total. Then we also are offering a coupon with the code of THANK$3 for a total of $22.50 taken from any order of $110.00. One more while we are at it. THANK$4 for any order over $160.00 which subtracts $32.50 off of the total. These coupons are good through December 6th, 2008 and are case sensitive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner