Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom order Tony Lama cognac full alligator belly boots.

redlinerobert

One of the Regulars
Ladies and gentlemen,

I found a 2nd pair of full alligator boots and picked them up. The toe is a little round for my taste. I've decided to sell here first before returning them. I figure someone here may be interested. Size is 11.5 D. They were special order from Tony Lama.

So, they were acquired on Ebay, I paid $850 plus actual shipping cost and am willing to sell them for the same price. They were originally offered for $1200. Either way, if any of you have priced a pair of boots like this you know you're looking at $4k + easy in todays market. I know this, as I've looked. Paypal gift payment preferred, or postal money order if you don't use paypal.

Here are the pics, let me know if you have any questions.

s-l16000.jpg
s-l16001.jpg
s-l16002.jpg
s-l16003.jpg
s-l16004.jpg
s-l16005.jpg
s-l16006.jpg
s-l16007.jpg
s-l16008.jpg
s-l16009.jpg

redlinerobert

One of the Regulars
Why was this a waste of Time? Before I posted here I verified the rules and as far as I can see we are allowed to list on EBay as well as here. I take that to mean that we can offer our goods for sale anywhere we choose.

Tell you what. I have the boots ready to ship. If you want them I can tell my friend that he can't have them. He'll understand. $850 plus actual shipping.

If I don't hear from you by noon PST then I'll assume you don't want them.

Thanks.

Oh and by the way, rules also suggest that we do not remove sold listings, as others may want this as a reference for the future.

TexasDave

New in Town
I really like the color and the idea of using natural heel and sole with that color. I'm talking to Michael at Paul Bond about making me a pair with some modifications... Thanks for letting us seeing them.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I found a 2nd pair of full alligator boots and picked them up. The toe is a little round for my taste. I've decided to sell here first before returning them. I figure someone here may be interested. Size is 11.5 D. They were special order from Tony Lama.

So, they were acquired on Ebay, I paid $850 plus actual shipping cost and am willing to sell them for the same price. They were originally offered for $1200. Either way, if any of you have priced a pair of boots like this you know you're looking at $4k + easy in todays market. I know this, as I've looked. Paypal gift payment preferred, or postal money order if you don't use paypal.

Here are the pics, let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 92070 View attachment 92071 View attachment 92072 View attachment 92073 View attachment 92074 View attachment 92075 View attachment 92076 View attachment 92077 View attachment 92078 View attachment 92079

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails