Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Marla

A-List Customer
KittyT said:
051844.jpg

Kitty, was is the name of these red ones? I tried to find them on the website but no luck! Thank you for posting these, by the way, I've never heard of Amerimark before but some of their shoes are very vintage-inspired.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Marla said:
Kitty, was is the name of these red ones? I tried to find them on the website but no luck! Thank you for posting these, by the way, I've never heard of Amerimark before but some of their shoes are very vintage-inspired.

Here is the direct link - http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/am...ail.html?keywords= &srcmode=&sortbyprice=

Almost none of their shoes are real leather, but with prices averaging around $20 (and wide widths largely available), who cares? They have a lot of great styles - old ladies shop there and what better place to get vintagey stuff than an old lady store? lol

Also check out their bras and girdles - good prices on a lot of classic styles.

zendy

A-List Customer
KittyT said:
Almost none of their shoes are real leather, but with prices averaging around $20 (and wide widths largely available), who cares?

I'm so glad you said that! They are lovely and the fact that they aren't leather is a total plus for gals like Cici and I :D

bellabella327

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Not sure if you ladies will like these, but I was going to shell out $80 for a nude high wedge until I saw these in Target for $15.
41kO-vUdO2L._AA260_.jpg

VERY comfy! And vegan. ;)

I seen those at Target and they really are comfy (at least when I walked around). I really should go back and get them!

crwritt

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
I just got these from amerimark.

051289.jpg

Vegan too.

LD

Those are classic! I'm thinking about these myself
051908.jpg

although i am used the quality comfort and durability of a leather shoe. How do these manmade (I'm guessing plastic) shoes hold up?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
crwritt said:
although i am used the quality comfort and durability of a leather shoe. How do these manmade (I'm guessing plastic) shoes hold up?

No, it's not plastic. I own a lot of fake leather shoes and find that most shoes like this look and feel like real leather. They are maybe a tad less durable than real leather, but usually cost a lot less too which balances it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass