Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

palespider

One of the Regulars
Red Diabla said:
O, Chinese Laundry, you have pretty shoes! Just bought these from their sale page:

BBON05TXEBLK_L.jpg

RD

these where my first heals! My grandmother got them for me in 2003 for a winter dance, i still have them- they are soo cute

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
bunnyb.gal said:
These remind me of some of the practice/teaching shoes for Ballroom that I've seen (unfortunately non-vegan); Freed comes to mind.
I like.
I need those. I am thinking red, navy, brown... I could go on.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I decided I hated those Target wedges I posted earlier in this thread (they hit right at the ankle, making one's ankles look wide, and who wants that?), so I returned them. Then I went to Payless and bought these:

063692_4_490x490.jpg

For work/suits; and these:

076713_4_490x490.jpg

For stomping about.

crwritt

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
I got them in gray. Depending on how they fit when they get here, Im going to get a couple different colors.

LD
My favorite thing about the resurgence of 80's styles is that you can find things in GRAY. Not that those shoes are 80's. Just that gray was, then it was hard to find.

amynbebes

New in Town
Miss Bella Hell, I have those black payless ones (on right now as a matter of fact) and adore them. Keep telling myself I need to go back and get a back up pair for when these get worn out.

Inky

One Too Many
Cricket said:
These look so comfortable. I agree about wanting to see the 40s version. Please keep us posted.

i will cricket! i have two pair of modern keds, one red and one black and that is my summer shoe. loved them since i was a kid! i'd get these but i'm holding out for the 40's!

Cricket

Practically Family
Inky said:
i will cricket! i have two pair of modern keds, one red and one black and that is my summer shoe. loved them since i was a kid! i'd get these but i'm holding out for the 40's!

I agree. Great summer shoes!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
There's an Ebay seller, vintagebluemoon100, who sells reproduction tooled 40s style wedges for $70. You can have your pick of size and color.

!Be1y,W!!2k~$%28KGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBK-4J00kcw~~_12.JPG

Inky

One Too Many
KittyT said:
There's an Ebay seller, vintagebluemoon100, who sells reproduction tooled 40s style wedges for $70. You can have your pic of size and color.

i've had those saved for a while - i keep pondering buying the natural pair, dying them white, then yellow so it'll be a bright yellow. since I had good luck with the blue shoes, maybe i'll try. if they turn out weird I could make them green :) thanks for reminding me about that seller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21