Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
ZombieGirl said:
Cankles is where your calf merges seamlessly with your foot... completely skipping over the whole ankle thing. I never had them before but my lower legs are getting increasingly "canklely" with every passing year. Grrr.....

Aah, kind of like a butthigh, but lower :) .

crwritt

One Too Many
Mrs Cleaver said:
What size are you Crwritt?

In Clarks I have tried on, a US size 9. 91/2 in shoes that run smaller.
39-40 Euro size.

I just won these on eBay, so I may not be buying more sandals this season.
389041147_o.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
These are the "vanilla cream" from Clarks. I tried them on last week and they are soo comfy and have the same styling as the Re-Mix sandals, but about half the cost.

37187_350_A.jpg

I've been eyeing those and am so happy to hear they are comfty! Been looking at those and these Fly London ones. However, I don't find the Fly ones all too comfty. Clarks wins!

;0

47127150_b1.jpg

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
crwritt said:
In Clarks I have tried on, a US size 9. 91/2 in shoes that run smaller.
39-40 Euro size.

I just won these on eBay, so I may not be buying more sandals this season.
389041147_o.jpg
Oh they are just gorgeous!Are they vintage or repro? Either way i would luv to have a pair like that:)
Your the same size shoe as me :) I asked because i had seen quite a few of the vanilla cream on ebay so i was going to keep an eye out for you as i have been looking at them lately.

crwritt

One Too Many
Wow that picture came out huge! They were described as vintage, and look slightly used, but are essentially identical to some another seller is bringing in new from Mexico. Either way, I got them for a good price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...882&var=420000510379&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks for thinking of me, Mrs. Cleaver, I'd love to at least try on those Clarks but I really should pare down my shoe collection before I keep adding more.

atomik_momma

New in Town
it seems like quite a few of us have the Clarks Vanilla Cream sandals. i have them in red and they have been a great comfy summer sandal. i wear them with everything.

has anyone heard of Worishofer Shoes? They are supposed to be super comfy and they have a few styles of sandals that are pretty cute. These are my personal favs:
41IEyOxnWAL._SL500__SS140_.jpg

41-KKBimt0L._AA300_.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I'm looking for a nice set of heels in nude/beige/taupe/neutralwhatevercolor, preferably 40s-early 60s style, and not having much luck. I'd prefer vintage, but of course looking for shoes this color is challenging, since everyone has a different name for neutral shades [huh]

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
I'm looking for a nice set of heels in nude/beige/taupe/neutralwhatevercolor, preferably 40s-early 60s style, and not having much luck. I'd prefer vintage, but of course looking for shoes this color is challenging, since everyone has a different name for neutral shades [huh]

Not sure if this is what you're after (but I think these are gray anyhow), saw them while I was admiring another pair of shoes!
X
BD

http://www.myshoes.com/fossil/allison-toe/grey/suede/pumps

350__1_shoes_iaec1187633.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ