Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Idledame

Practically Family
atomik_momma, the top pair of Worishofers are extremely comfortable. I wear mine everywhere, even all day at Disneyland with no problems- in fact I've bought a new pair every year for the last 3 years! They're made in Germany, with padded insole and arch support. I bought a pair of these, below in tan and white that aren't as comfortable though, so they do vary.
TheAngie.jpg

This is another vintagey style.
TheChristina.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Thanks, Kate, I saw those. They're not my size though :-( I'd actually really love these shoes in red. There's always the Remix babydolls, but they just have a heel that's too high for daily wear.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I saw the shoes ages ago. If I remember correctly the are called 'Garbo' or something like that. That may help in your search!

BD

Blondie

Practically Family
I am looking for a pair of shoes along these lines,
flats not heels,
if anyone see's something similar pleeeeeease let me know !

img-thing.jpg

dullmauve.jpg

MirandaFern

Familiar Face

KittyT

I'll Lock Up

MirandaFern

Familiar Face
KittyT said:
Ooooh thanks, those are nice! They also have the same shoe in plain colors in suede and canvas. I don't love the heel shape, but the toe is lovely and for the price I'm sure they'd work well. Also, these are very cute:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...&isProduct=true&cross-sell=true&guide-bn=true

Those are precious.

I bought these a few weeks ago.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

Someone returned them unworn, from the internet, so they sold them to me at a discount price, to "get rid of them."

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hiyas,
I just bought a pair of Re-mix Kiltie shoes. I love them, though they are a bit tight across the top. If they don't stretch out I'll take them to the shoe shop and have them stretched.

Mine are in black, love the red too!

AAAADMr_UMkAAAAAAKt-Kg.jpg

X
BD

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
Black Dahlia said:
Hiyas,
I just bought a pair of Re-mix Kiltie shoes. I love them, though they are a bit tight across the top. If they don't stretch out I'll take them to the shoe shop and have them stretched.

X
BD

Sooo jealous! I have been coveting those for quite a while. ;)

Hannah...wow, they are cute and from BHS!...haven't been in one of their shops for so long! Might go and have a little looky now.x

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Black Dahlia said:
Hiyas,

X
BD
You could also try putting some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and rubbing it around on the inside then Putting on some thick socks and walking around for about 15 or 20 minutes around the house. That is supposed to help although I will say I have yet to try it myself.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Blondie said:
I am looking for a pair of shoes along these lines,
flats not heels,
if anyone see's something similar pleeeeeease let me know !

img-thing.jpg

dullmauve.jpg

Chie Mihara just came out with some styles very similar to those. They are beautifully made, high-quality shoes that, with proper care, will last you a lifetime:

rotonda.jpg

LIVIA-SIDE2.jpg

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
I've come across these shoes in TKMaxx for £12, I've not bought them yet as I haven't made my mind up about them, what do you girls think of them? They are in blue with a low wedge.
They're by Kork-ease who've made this style since the 50's.

scarpe-kork-ease-zeppe-estive-primavera-estate-2009-azzurrejpg.jpg
KorkEase_Avall_PatentCorkWedge_Green-325jpg.jpg

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
Drappa I've got those Clarks shoes in lemon yellow, they're very comfortable as most of Clarks shoes are. It's great you've found a black pair after watching them for ages.

Drappa

One Too Many
poggleberry said:
Drappa I've got those Clarks shoes in lemon yellow, they're very comfortable as most of Clarks shoes are. It's great you've found a black pair after watching them for ages.

Oh, glad to hear they are comfy! I saw them in lemon as well, but not my size unfortunately. OT, but I always meant to ask if your dress in your avatar is M&S 125 year anniversary edition by any chance?

crwritt

One Too Many
poggleberry said:
I've come across these shoes in TKMaxx for £12, I've not bought them yet as I haven't made my mind up about them, what do you girls think of them? They are in blue with a low wedge.
They're by Kork-ease who've made this style since the 50's.

scarpe-kork-ease-zeppe-estive-primavera-estate-2009-azzurrejpg.jpg
KorkEase_Avall_PatentCorkWedge_Green-325jpg.jpg

You are getting a real bargain! They go for $100 at least.I would love to find a pair at a low price, but I'm looking for brown or black.

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
Drappa Thanks for asking, yes my dress is M&S 125 year anniversary, it's one of my favorite modern dresses, M&S doe's the 40's.

crwritt I'd like a plain coloured pair myself, but as it's TKMaxx they only have these patent colours. Just not sure about the brightness of the straps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko