Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I hope this is ok to post - Ebay sellers chencoffee_2000 and hongkonghappy have a bunch of these shoes available in black, red and nude.

!BzIsbwgBGk~$%28KGrHqJ,!jgEw45nNsuoBMUrWg%28%28n!~~_12.JPG

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
Kitty von purr has some gorgeous red vintage maryjane type shoes in her etsy shop at present AND they are in a rare larger size-11.I would snap them up myself but they are too big for me:(

Lottie

Familiar Face
Mrs Cleaver said:
Kitty von purr has some gorgeous red vintage maryjane type shoes in her etsy shop at present AND they are in a rare larger size-11.I would snap them up myself but they are too big for me:(

Ohh that sounds interesting. I can't seem to find her shop, though, could you maybe post a link?

crwritt

One Too Many
Puzzicato said:
Is an 8.5 a 39 in European sizing? pleasepleaseplease say it is!
Yes, and I wear a 9, probably the most common women's shoe size. Why on earth would these stop at 8.5? Are they for kids?

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Well, I am happy for me, even if it is a shame they don't fit you!

I assume they are made in China and haven't figured out adult Western shoe sizing! I bought a pair of espadrilles from China this summer, and although the marked size was a 6 (UK - so 39) they were more like a 4. Easily 1" too short.

Amie

One of the Regulars
Swooning over these arche shoes:
553701-p-DETAILED.jpg
1119917-p-DETAILED.jpg
1123828-p-DETAILED.jpg

Clarks of course:
1212839-p-DETAILED.jpg
1214093-p-DETAILED.jpg

Really digging these too by Bass:
1223582-p-DETAILED.jpg

Ok. Lemme stop.