Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Kitty55

New in Town
Check 'em Out!

From Delia's!

item.do

or:

item.do

and:

item.do

and:

item.do

So many shoes...so little time... ;)

birdiepie

New in Town
Ooh! I just bought those seychelles oxfords (third up from the bottom). They arrived last week. I've received profuse compliments on them and they're quite cute. Just to note, Seychelles makes shockingly comfortable heels!

r lush

New in Town
for the love of shoes

this one reminds me of one of those above...
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18140493/c/73158.html
1396-322486-d.jpg

have to say i really like some of the heels that t.u.k makes... a little tougher but with a vintage twist. although nothing beats a classic!

coloring a little out of the lines posting these, but hey I love shoes and you can't have too many...

pink ones (they make black ones too...)

these are cute

black cutout ones

polkadots

houndstooth

black and grey fabric

I own these, very cozy and I love the shape.

Amelie

A-List Customer
oh my! the seychelles shoes are so gorgeous! Do they tend to be very narrow, or normal, or a bit wide??
Because my foot are quite wide, and I have a headache trying to find vintage looking shoes that fits me

Well, I can always try to make them work out if they are normal by having them stretched, but if they tend to be narrow... :(

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Thanks TexasGirl the reminder on Aerosole shoes. They are super comfy and over the past couple of years the designs have been very vintage inspired.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
What are your favorite shoes?

Hi ladies!
I was thinking wistfully of spring and warm, dry weather, just so I could wear a particularly vertiginous pair of shoes, I love 'em.

They are black, patent leather, four or five inch, peep toe pin-up shoes with a little bow at the toes, admittedly they are a bit more fetish-y than vintage-y but boy I love to wear 'em:D

So now I'm curious, what are your favs? Which pair of shoes makes you feel utterly fierce and why?

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
I have to admit to being more into fetish than vintage shoes.
But these are my favourite shoes (in black), and they look fantastic when worn with something a little more vintage.
t_8221.jpg

Or these ones (in patent)
l_dolly57.png

Being a short girl I love my high heels. The higher the better. :D

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
What? You made your own shoes? You are my hero MissJolie! How did you do it?

So, here are my favorite shoes. Non vintage to wear because they are just so darn comfy--the old dansko clog.

2005249333341263817_rs.jpg

And then there are my favorite remix ones which I adore: Picasso.

2005258104096894579_rs.jpg

missjo

Practically Family
Miss Dottie said:
What? You made your own shoes? You are my hero MissJolie! How did you do it?

Cheers!
I simply contacted a company that made Swedish clogs, you know, wooden shoes with leather tops.
And I asked them if they had any spare wooden soles, unpainted and not processed yet.
They did and send them to me!
That with some old furtniture cloth and your done.
When I get some time I will make more, sell em, make a few pennies ;)

zolen.sized.jpg

Grace

Vendor
I have LOTS of favorites, but I'd say the ones in my avatar. 4.5 inch peep toe platform heels. Black and white spectator. I bought them in a hurry in a mall in Baltimore 3 years ago. Since I was in a hurry, I bought them a half size too big, so I can't wear them as much as I'd like. :eusa_doh:

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
missjoeri said:
Cheers!
I simply contacted a company that made Swedish clogs, you know, wooden shoes with leather tops.
And I asked them if they had any spare wooden soles, unpainted and not processed yet.
They did and send them to me!
That with some old furtniture cloth and your done.
When I get some time I will make more, sell em, make a few pennies ;)

zolen.sized.jpg

Wow! That is just brilliant! Very clever of you and they look darling. Could you post a picture of you in them? They look so comfy!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Most recently, I was at Mall of America on Christmas Eve, and happened by Clarks. They had the most adorable (and COMFORTABLE) pairs of 20's style Mary Jane's and T-straps, but with a cute, whimsical patchwork pattern on most of them. Unfortunately, I can't find pictures of them on their website.

Not that I could afford any of them, the prices being obscene, but my main go-to place for to-die-for vintage style shoes is Anthropologie.
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=361&itemType=CATEGORY
The Lempicka Mary Janes make me swoon every time.

maisie

Practically Family
LadyStardust said:
Most recently, I was at Mall of America on Christmas Eve, and happened by Clarks. They had the most adorable (and COMFORTABLE) pairs of 20's style Mary Jane's and T-straps, but with a cute, whimsical patchwork pattern on most of them. Unfortunately, I can't find pictures of them on their website.

Not that I could afford any of them, the prices being obscene, but my main go-to place for to-die-for vintage style shoes is Anthropologie.
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=361&itemType=CATEGORY
The Lempicka Mary Janes make me swoon every time.

http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=14341&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=361&iMainCat=333

Arn't these just like the shoes that re-mix sell?

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/2030spumps.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner