Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BeBopBaby said:
Have you seen the new Faryl Robin shoes that Zappos just listed?

6627-434778-p.jpg

I think I'm completely obsessed with Faryl Robin shoes now. I may have to make another purchase soon.

:eek: :eek: :eek: MUST PURCHASE!

Nashoba

One Too Many
GoldLeaf said:
I wonder if I can convince my hubby that those shoes would help the baby somehow ...... :p lol

lol. have a couple of really really bad days in row and then say 'darling only a pair of shoes will lift me out of this...in fact I have the perfect pair in mind....'

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for all the great shoe links ITG, I think I want to get them all. But, wanting and being able to do it are two totally different things:(

I really hope that those Farryl Robin Shoes will get on Endless at some point.
I hadn't been on Endless in a few months. When someone first told me about the site, I went a little nuts, so I had to force myself to stay away. Anyway, is it just me or do they seem to have raised their prices?? I recall buying shoes for exceptionally low prices back in February and March. But I went there last night and even though they still have better prices than Zappos, they seemed to be more expensive than they used to be:( Maybe their catching on and realizing that when it comes to ladies and shoes, we will spend money on a pair that we truly "have to have"....

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
IM TIRED OF CHEAP SHOES!!!!

GAWD!!!

I buy a couple of pairs at $20/$30 each and wear them once or twice cause the fit starts to go down, so I end up keeping them on the shelf and take them out once in a blue moon when I forget how they fit, only to be all cheesed half way through the day when my feet hurt.

That, or I have to buy $30 worth of insoles just to make them tolerable to wear!

Im saving for a pair(s) of ReMixes! :rage: *

LD

*tried some on at the Art Deco fair and they fit great!

Lady Day said:
GAWD!!!

I buy a couple of pairs at $20/$30 each and wear them once or twice cause the fit starts to go down, so I end up keeping them on the shelf and take them out once in a blue moon when I forget how they fit, only to be all cheesed half way through the day when my feet hurt.

That, or I have to buy $30 worth of insoles just to make them tolerable to wear!

Im saving for a pair(s) of ReMixes! :rage: *

LD

*tried some on at the Art Deco fair and they fit great!

LD I wore my Remix white wedges I got on sale last year for the first time the other day. They are so comfy! You will love them!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Well, girls, I bought a pair of shoes for the Boston event today. I was hoping for green, blue, or pink but good luck finding a bright color here in the Northeast--I've never seen so many black shoes!

They are quite comfortable and, you can't see it too well in this snap, the front has a 40's looking knot in cloth. They also stay on my feet really well too, which was not the case with the 5 other pair of shoes I tried on. $25 at DSW.

shoes.jpg

VivianRegan

One of the Regulars
Who IS this Faryl Robin person?

BeBopBaby said:
These shoes are now available in red and silver too! I can't handle it anymore... I must buy a pair!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/27085735/c/632.html

I want to find this woman, or man, or corporation and hug, then punch them. She/he/they make such neat looking, retro shoes.

I'm digging these in silver.

Off again for another home equity loan!

6219-434780-p.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner