Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I kind of like these as a casual winter style to wear with jeans and tights. Thoughts?
ENVISION_LG.JPG

These are great and comfy but seem to run a half size too big. I have a 9.5, which is what I usually wear, but usually go down a size if shoes don't come in half sizes. If they have 9s I'll exchange them. Otherwise, anyone who is a big 9.5 or a 10 want them?

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
These are great and comfy but seem to run a half size too big. I have a 9.5, which is what I usually wear, but usually go down a size if shoes don't come in half sizes. If they have 9s I'll exchange them. Otherwise, anyone who is a big 9.5 or a 10 want them?

What color and how much?:D Like I need more shoes!

Samantha

epr25

Practically Family
I am searching for more practical flat shoes. I cheat and wear ballet flats all the time at work but if anyone sees something along those lines I would appreciate seeing them!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
deadpandiva said:
I will never be able to buy a pair of shoes because I can't make up my mind. :eusa_doh:
1396-398926-p.jpg

Can you provide a link for these or a brand name or something? What brand are they? Where are they available?

The Shirt

Practically Family
Kitty and DPD - I just ordered a similar black version of the Natural comfort ones from Amazon for $29. A steal. I hope they are as comfortable as they look.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Have you seen the pretty orange ones of thr Natural comfort? :D I have been coveting these shoes for a long time. I haven't seen them at a decent price though. I also read on the reviews that the toe box feels smaller than it looks. I can't do that.:( My piggies need some room!lol

SarahLouise

Practically Family
These t-bars from Monsoon are cute with a thick 40s heel but are £60 so I'm waiting for the sale!

amelietbarshoes.jpg

New Look apparently have lots of brogue inspired shoes at the moment but I haven't been in one of their shops in months so haven't seen them personally.

newlookbrogues.jpg

DimeADanceQueen

Familiar Face
SQUEAL!!

I just found these on www.delias.com of all places. I checked the Keds Website and Amazon. Everyone is hovering around the $59/$60 range, which might not be that bad, as I remember Keds wearing pretty well!

RetroKeds.gif
:) :) :)

They come in navy blue and in green and white!

Snookie

Practically Family
~*Red*~ said:
I have the green and white ones! They are soooo super cute! I LOVE them to pieces!

Did you buy these in a store, or online? I love them, but I'd like to try them on first. I've been eyeing them for a while, too.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Snookie said:
Did you buy these in a store, or online? I love them, but I'd like to try them on first. I've been eyeing them for a while, too.

I bought them online. I normally wear a size 8, and that was what I originally ordered, but they were too long. I returned them for a 7.5 and they fit much better. They are very quick with returns and refunds, but you have to pay for the shipping both ways.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
I love 'em! I really like the ribbon bows! I have similar ones, except mine are slingback wedges. No cute bow like yours though! Are they comfy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy