Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

nico demouse

Familiar Face
Audrey Horne said:
Old Navy has some cute vintage inspired shoes on clearance for super cheap. The store by my house has them marked down an additional 50%. Some are less than $10! I tried some on and they felt pretty sturdy.
product.do

product.do

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=36302&pageID=-1

Audrey, thanks for the tip. I found the t-strap heels in grey and dark pink at ym local Old Navy. They were on sale plus I had a 30% off coupon, so I got both pairs for about $6 each!

Now I just need to renew my search for cute, inexpensive, vintage-y flats...

palespider

One of the Regulars
StaceFace said:
Here's another pair from, surprise, Target!
51cochzkvlss384kx4.jpg

They have a few other colors, too! Last time I got vintage-y shoes from Target, I ended up returning them because they abused my feet.

i got those same shoes, sorry they didnt feel right on you. of the other styles that where out at the time these where the only pair that felt comfy on me. But to be fair i haven't worn them out in public yet.

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
palespider said:
i got those same shoes, sorry they didnt feel right on you. of the other styles that where out at the time these where the only pair that felt comfy on me. But to be fair i haven't worn them out in public yet.

Yes, I've got a pair of these too, and they gave me the most wicked blisters! I think with a bit of leather softening spray and some wearing in, (or I could just take them to the cobbler hand have him soften them up on the last) they should be okay. They are very cute though.

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
SuperKawaiiMama said:
Yes, I've got a pair of these too, and they gave me the most wicked blisters! I think with a bit of leather softening spray and some wearing in, (or I could just take them to the cobbler hand have him soften them up on the last) they should be okay. They are very cute though.

They did Look SUPER cute on you!!!! I just had to tell you :D :D

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
A Matter Of Opinion

shhhhhhhh I bought two pairs of shoes this week that I'd like some feedback on. I know how I feel about them, but it is interesting to garner opinions from fellow vintage lovers.
The first pair is the more dressy of the two, and the second are more for those dungaree days. The second pair reminded me very much of these shoes from Retrospec'd.

What are your reactions??[huh]

PB260013.jpg

PB260012.jpg

PB260004.jpg

PB260001.jpg

Laura Chase

One Too Many
SuperKawaiiMama, I really like the second pair, they look super cute and vintage. The first pair less so, but I think that's just because they are not really me, but nice-looking none the less. :)

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
Thanks ladies. I knew I could count on my Lounger girls to see their potential. I have them up on my blog too and everyone hates them (not that that bothers me). All a matter of perspective I guess. Let's see what happens when I style them.. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner