Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daniel Greens

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Miss Sis said:
That is cheap. I'm sure someone would want them but I am an 8 1/2 - 9.

Curses!
I am an 8 1/2-9 and I measured a pair of my shoes today. They were 10 long by 3 1/4 wide so these may fit you. They are lovely.

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
I plan on taking a tape measure with me. I didn't get a chance to go today but I WILL be going tomorrow. I wish I had the ablity to take a picture and post it before I walked out of the store with them. lol lol lol They would never fit me and not my style, but I know A LOT of ladies on here would like them. Just thinking of Ya'll, all the time while I'm out shopping.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
hotrod_elf said:
I plan on taking a tape measure with me. I didn't get a chance to go today but I WILL be going tomorrow. I wish I had the ablity to take a picture and post it before I walked out of the store with them. lol lol lol They would never fit me and not my style, but I know A LOT of ladies on here would like them. Just thinking of Ya'll, all the time while I'm out shopping.
If they are approx 3 1/4" wide by 10" long. I would love them.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ohairas said:
I saw those exact same ones on the bay about a year ago.

Miss Bella, those are GORGEOUS!!
Nikki

Thanks dahhhhhhhhhhhhhling! I love them myself! I got them at Bobby from Boston's, which is the most amazing vintage store in Boston...well, a lot of the time it is anyway. lol

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
oh no! it sounds as if DGs run small! i just bought a pair on ebay tonight but it sounds like they may be ending up in the classified's. what was i thinking, buying before checking this thread first! lol

Sunny

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
oh no! it sounds as if DGs run small! i just bought a pair on ebay tonight but it sounds like they may be ending up in the classified's. what was i thinking, buying before checking this thread first! lol
Hmm... I just LOST on a pair this afternoon... [huh]

Sunny

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
\\

being that no one else bid on them, i doubt you lost these to me! if so, you may want to rethink your bidding strategy! :p
lol I doubt it then, too! lol

pennyseranade

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Here are mine. Getting faded these days, but I wear them a lot. I'm a size 9-9.5 and I got them on ebay. I had another pair with rosettes at the toe, also red, but sold them on ebay awhile back.

dg1.jpg

dg2.jpg

I have to same ones!!! Same color too!!! Mine "fit" fine in the length, but I tend to have a high instep and do they ever cut in! OUCH!!! I can only wear them for short periods of time. I have a quilted robe that they match nicely, if only they were "comfy" like the sole says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo