Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dating for Fedora Loungers?

bearinfedora

Familiar Face
Well, wife's hometown is quite vintage (Lyulyntsi, Ukraine). The even got a washing machine operated by hands. I even saw a cone of Mig-21 rusting at a local junkyard. :D

Does it falls into "married to lounger" category?

HistoryCopper

New in Town
I met my wife in graduate school where we were pursuing a Masters degree in history. I was still on the job at the time and went to school that day in my fire department uniform. She had a thing for firemen, so she noticed me.

And I have a thing for redheads, so I noticed her. (My first wife was a redhead too!) We both like vintage things, but I dress more vintage/retro than she does. But we enjoy listening to old time radio programs together and watching classic movies.

I was very fortunate to land a smoking hot redhead as a wife.

N.K.

New in Town
Oof, I never really met someone with the same interests in vintage like myself. I think it's pretty rare to come across for people my age (I'm in my mid 20s). Most don't seem to care about vintage fashion, silent movies or old music haha!
Although it's good to know I'm not the only one out there with this "weird" fascination :D

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Ridiculously happy. Who needs vintage interest?

IMG_1518.jpg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider