Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dealing with rude people

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
But also looking at your avatar big man, You look like a guy only someone REALLY dumb or drunk would dare to miss with, let alone make a snide comment! :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mysterygal said:
But also looking at your avatar big man, You look like a guy only someone REALLY dumb or drunk would dare to miss with, let alone make a snide comment! :)

Well, being 6' - 6" and 360 lbs dose have its advantages ;)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Im gonna have to use that.

Looking back on these posts, it seems teens are the rudest, next to crotchety old men, and secretaries working all day in pantyhose too tight.

You couldnt pay me to be a teenager again.

LD

Well I've never been a dirty old man, but I don't want to deal with them anymore either! lol

Seriously, teens are sometimes a little loud in my vicinity (I know I don't look like a grownup, and plain cussing doesn't bother me much anyhow) and sometimes highschool boys are vulgar, but for true all-out rudeness, its old guys! Or women who don't seem to like the children they had, and curse-ignore-curse their own kids.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
that's suprising...with me, especially the older gents, seem to be the most polite, no matter where I go, there is always a nice man to open a door for me, offering a place actually in line in front of him (or maybe he just wants to check something out? :eek: lol ). It's women that seem the biggest culprits of rudeness.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I can't remember the last rude teenager I encountered--the ones I meet at dances tend to be polite. A male friend of mine says he meets some rude young girls, but they're the exception.

I did work with a woman, around 50 years old, who was so insolent that I actually quit the job. She had run off other people also. Now she was probably one who needed some of those meds that doctors are so eager to prescribe.

It's nice when a man holds a door open. It's not so nice when he stands in the doorway as he does it. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points