Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dear Fedora Lounge,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
My sentiments exactly :eeek:

I'd even take it a little further...

t2ZUkbr_facepalm-2.jpg

Last edited:

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I'd put our knowledge of hats up against every other place on the Internet at anytime, and we'd come out on top.

Brad

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
^Silliness :p

Don't forget women's hair and clothing :)
Is there no help for me as a guy on that topic, (hair)? lol! Really, with how long my hair is (pony tail...yeah spank me but I have one)...do I get any advice for curl reduction (no...not whacking it off on that).....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I'd even take it a little further...

t2ZUkbr_facepalm-2.jpg

This was actually a picture taken in between normal filming of the series, what they did not tell you was that some one had several extra helpings of chili beans loaded up and, well, it was the reaction to the aroma that was present.....(whew) lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Although I don't post much here, I have fallen in love with this forum. Although your style is a quite dated, and your info about anything that's not a suit is fairly bad (no offense), you guys are always my go-to place for looking completely awesome in a suit. No other place is as helpful in that single category than you guys, and for that, I thank you.
I am going to tend to believe that on this site, if you asked for help in finding out information on how much a mason jar from 1930 is worth, you will get an answer, and if you had a need to find a cork to fit the last bottle of wine you opened, you will have a response. I find the Lounge with all the diversity of people here, can give input on any topic or item you can think of. And really for the most part, what response you would get will be accurate, as if one person responds and it is not totally accurate, you will see someone else make a note of what is accurate, and that is how it is. Welcome here, by the way!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Honestly, after the greasy toys and brutal facepalms, I've been having trouble keeping my drink from spraying out of my nose.

Thanks for the troll action, FPKawaii.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
... Although your style is a quite dated, and your info about anything that's not a suit is fairly bad...

No, *dated style* is what you say about a bathroom that was last refurbished in 1979.

Our Beauty forum is any aspiring pin-up girl's first stop for knowledge! I defy you to find a better online source for vintage hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace