Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DEATHS ; Notable Passings; The Thread to Pay Last Respects

God bless you, Hotlips...

I read about her passing earlier today, and it occurred to me that the only things I could recall seeing her in were the movie M*A*S*H (1970) and the Star Trek episode Where No Man Has Gone Before (1966). So I looked up her filmography on IMDb and, it turns out, those were the only things I'd ever seen her in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^ I remember going to see Back to School with friends when it was released here in the U.S., but it apparently made very little impression on me because I don't remember any of it and don't remember Sally Kellerman being in it.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
^ I remember going to see Back to School with friends when it was released here in the U.S., but it apparently made very little impression on me because I don't remember any of it and don't remember Sally Kellerman being in it.

I saw it as well, and do remember seeing it. A great running gag about Kurt Vonnegut. Also, the first thing I ever saw Robert Downey Jr. in.

Last edited:

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
TV actor Johnny Brown, perhaps best known as being the super in Good Times in the 70s, has died, aged 84:

JB GT.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner