Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

ariellah

New in Town
I love her outfit! especially this pig purple flower, it looks like it's a real one
does anyone know how i have to set my hot rollers to achieve this gorgeous hair?

Last edited:

angeljenny

A-List Customer
She is so beautiful - really committed too. I would love to do my hair and make up properly every day!

Can't wait for her new book!!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Very nice interview - thanks for posting! I appreciated her candour when it comes to maintaining her figure and all the work that goes into it. She looks so well in that video - and I love her little spray - looks like hydrangeas which I love (Madonna has no taste clearly when it comes to flowers!)

bellabella327

One of the Regulars
I love her outfit! especially this pig purple flower, it looks like it's a real one
does anyone know how i have to set my hot rollers to achieve this gorgeous hair?

If you join her site dita.net you can actually watch how she does it.

Also I have a post on my blog of a list of some of her beauty tweets for those interested (swry not trying to plug here - you can google Dita's beauty secret tweets as well).

Last edited:

magnolia76

One of the Regulars
I agree with her with doing the same look everyday with subtle changes. Compared to when I first started with pinup styles, I can throw my makeup on in no time now.

Miss.Monroe

New in Town
Thank you for sharing the video, cookie.
I don't consider Dita as a beautiful woman per se, but she's a great example on how you can make yourself look the best. It's all an attitude.
I'll have to inspire myself more on her.

magnolia76

One of the Regulars
Thank you for sharing the video, cookie.
I don't consider Dita as a beautiful woman per se, but she's a great example on how you can make yourself look the best. It's all an attitude.
I'll have to inspire myself more on her.

Totally agree. She is average looking, but I can't look at her and say she's not beautiful. She presents herself so well and it's really something when you have achieved that kind of beauty.

SheBear74

Practically Family
She was also on Fashion Police last night. Joan Rivers raided her closet. lol I love her clothes but the kitchen still makes me smile with all of that pink!

Juliet

A-List Customer
Eagerly awaited :)

ca19d4e0529f.jpg

Heather

Practically Family
Thanks for those links bellabella! I'm always interested in any interview she gives! I really enjoyed her book "Burlesque: The art of the Teese" (in fact I'm on my second read through) so I'll be very interested in her beauty book! Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto