Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diva PinUp MIA

Rocket Billy

New in Town
MIA Diva pin up

Thanks for the BBB advise. I didn't want to let come to that but it's been since March of 2007. I go to VLV every year, I hope I don't have to wait that long to tell her to give me my money back. I hope I get it before that after my claim with BBB.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lol I can make a $3000 suit but when I try a craft like this, it looks like a glob of goo and weeds.
Twice I've ordered from her, in August 2006 and October 2006, and encountered problems (as related on another thread) but I did receive my orders and I really love the quality of her hair flowers, otherwise I wouldn't have risked a re-order. Now I truly consider myself lucky that my items ever arrived! They were beautifully packaged and a freebie was included for my troubles. However, one of the many reasons I went to Mondo Atomic in Las Vegas in February 2007 was that Suzanne was going to have a booth there. Well, no show. Seems like she has been having some serious problems that are affecting business, lose-lose situation for everyone. :(

Rocket Billy

New in Town
The Diva Pin Up MIA

I had placed a big order for my store from Diva Pin Up, I never recieved anything. At first I got the run around now she won't answer my calls or emails. If she is at VLV 11 I am hunting her down. I will be taking my receipts. Hopefully she will resolve this unsettled situation. I have been trying to find her location an full name.

Vintage Betty

**cough cough**

Well, if anyone who wants to try this at home with some flowers, I will be happy to share some with you. I have a VERY large stash of fake flowers.

It's been many years since I looked in the box, but they are modern, assumed dusty and in bouquets.

If you are interested, I would require a large SASE padded envelope or postage sent to me for a box with some flowers inside.

Post to this thread if interested.

Vintage Betty

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
**cough cough**

Well, if anyone who wants to try this at home with some flowers, I will be happy to share some with you. I have a VERY large stash of fake flowers.

It's been many years since I looked in the box, but they are modern, assumed dusty and in bouquets.

If you are interested, I would require a large SASE padded envelope or postage sent to me for a box with some flowers inside.

Post to this thread if interested.

Vintage Betty

I could for some new flowers!! I'll send you the postage, just let me know how much and I can paypal you.
Yippee! Thanks VB!!

Vintage Betty

~*Red*~ said:
I could for some new flowers!! I'll send you the postage, just let me know how much and I can paypal you.
Yippee! Thanks VB!!

Let me wait a while for a head count, than carefully open the box to see what I find inside. No promises.

VB

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
Let me wait a while for a head count, than carefully open the box to see what I find inside. No promises.

VB

No worries, just let me know when it's good to go;)

Josephine

One Too Many
Vintage Betty said:

I would like to be put on the list, but not for many. Just a dabbler who wants to try her first. :D

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
I'm really curious now too, and annoyingly I'm getting a message to say her web page cannot be displayed. This is the most terrible service you can get from any seller. Maybe she's had the police catch up with her for stealing people's money and that's why she's not responding to anyone?

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
It says she's not been on her myspace since 10/3/2007. Not sure if I'm default UK or US dating system, but at best she's been gone since October!

Hope you guys sort it out and get your credit, but I've no idea what to suggest as how to. Flaming pitchforks?

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Has anyone spoken to her since October 07? It makes me wonder if something tragic has happened to her, and if not, then this is major avoidance on her part. Those that paid via Credit Card, Paypal, etc, is there a way for you gals to file with your Credit Card Company for fraud?

dakotanorth

Practically Family
IMPORTANT!! Please Read.

Hi Everyone,
Suzanne, aka The Diva Pin-Up, contacted me today and wanted me to forward this message along to all of you.
Before I post it, I have to say that I have known her for several years and I know she is honorable and trustworthy. She was not trying to "take the money and run"- she DID in fact, contact me, on her own, about this posting! With that in mind....
Hello Fedora Loungers -

I am Suzanne, from The Diva Pinup, and I have asked dakotanorth to post this message for me, because I can't log onto Fedora Lounge. I want to say that I am very sincerely and terribly sorry about what has happened with all of your orders and I am writing in order to make this right. thedivapinup.com is no longer functioning, and I do not have any of the emails that you have all sent to me regarding your lost orders, as the accounts have been closed. I want to give each and every one of you a full refund, so please, email me at suzannelorien@yahoo.com (my personal email) and send me as much information as you have about the order you placed - order numbers and dates are especially helpful - and I will do everything I can to make this right. You may also call me directly at 650-669-0642 - that's my cell phone - and we'll talk. You can even yell at me if you want to - I'm sure with all of this pitchfork talk you'd certainly like to! I understand completely and I'll be happy to hear everything you want to say.

The circumstances of The Diva Pinup going under are not something I am proud of, and I never, never, never intended to take money for something I couldn't deliver. I still don't. I fully intend to make this right with every single person who did not receive what they ordered. Unfortunately, personal events in my life since July have been very difficult and are the reason that all of this happened - I will be happy to go into more detail for anyone who is curious, but I don't want to make any excuses for myself and for the business. I just want to give you your money back, and try and repair this problem.

Please do contact me as soon as possible and I will do everything I can to make things right. I am working hard at a day job to come up with the money to refund to all of you, so it may take me a week or two to get it to you, but I promise I will refund it all.

Very Sincerely,
Suzanne

Vintage Betty

FREE Flowers - Read here for details

Hello Ladies-

I checked my box and amazingly, most of the flowers are in excellent condition, and only a little squashed. They can definately be steamed back into action again.

I'm going to cut off any new sign ups so that we limit the freebies to those who have already expressed an interest in the free flowers.

To clarify what you will be receiving:
Wire stem flowers covered in plastic, with synthetic flowers on top. These are common to find at a craft store. These are NOT vintage millinary flowers.

I have a VERY busy month this month, so unless I find some free time, I'll pick up this thread next month and complete my promise to fulfill you with free flowers during the month of April.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider